14 Pumpkin Bar Recipes That Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
Make no mistake; we love pies and we love cakes — but we can’t deny the fact that there is something mega appealing about dessert bars. For one, they’re super easy to make and they’re light on time, so you don’t have to dedicate an entire afternoon to baking them. Second, they make for a great snack. Whether you’re on the go or simply looking for a little nibble to soothe your sweet tooth with that coffee, dessert barsdeliver. Save your pumpkin cheesecakes and pumpkin pies for the holidays. We’ve got 14 swoon-worthy pumpkin bars that will help you bite into fall without a hassle.
1. Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Pumpkin Bars: The blend of spices in these bars is comforting and downright addicting, so it’s a good thing this treat is on the healthier side. Just a smidgen of maple syrup was used for sweetening. (via Ambitious Kitchen)
2. Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars: When you can’t decide between a classic pumpkin pie and an enticing cheesecake, we urge you to do both. This marbled treat is the perfect way to get a little bit of everything. (via Taming of the Spoon)
3. Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bars: Greek yogurt is constantly proving itself as an amazing ingredient, and its presence in these bars is no exception. Light and creamy, these pumpkin spiced goodies are the perfect way to welcome fall. (via Kristine’s Kitchen)
4. Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bars: When you have a thick layer of pumpkin cake, the right thing to do is finish it off with a swirl of chocolate cream cheese. For an extra ounce of delish, add some mini chocolate chips. After all, there’s always room for more chocolate! (via Apple of My Eye)
5. Pumpkin Pecan Toffee Bars: Fact: The combination of crunchy pecans and rich toffee is impossible to resist. But when this combo is thrown onto a flaky and buttery crust with pumpkin and a drizzle of chocolate… we just can’t even. (via Bests and Bites)
6. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Yogurt Bars: These aren’t your average dessert bars; you can also have these bad boys for BREAKFAST. Top them with some nut butter and fresh fruit, and you’ll be ready to take on the day. (via The Lean Green Bean)
7. Pumpkin Crumb Bars: These bars are where it’s at. With smooth pumpkin custard pressed between oat-filled buttery goodness, this snack is exactly what you need to satisfy those fall-flavor cravings. (via The Gourmet RD)
8. Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars: A world with no dulce de leche would be a world we couldn’t exist in. These light pumpkin bars are a superb alternative to all those heavier dessert bars we see around the holidays. (via Brazilian Flair in the USA)
9. Pumpkin Pie Bars: When a small nibble is all you need to tend to your pumpkin pie craving, these bars will do the trick. Bonus: The sweet and nutty crust is just as good as the mouth-watering pumpkin pie filling. (via Real Simple Good)
10. Healthy Pumpkin Snickers Bars: We’d be willing to bet you never thought you’d see the words “healthy” and “Snickers” in the same sentence. This delicious fall-inspired take on a classic fave is also vegan and gluten-free, so *everyone* can dig in. (via Emilie Eats)
11. Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars: The beauty of this recipe is that you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry right now. In just over 30 minutes, these crumbly and satisfying bars can be all yours. But don’t forget that sharing is caring! (via Buns in My Oven)
13. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars With Oatmeal Crust: If you’re a lover of all things cheesecake — whether it be by the slice, in a cake or swirled into ice cream — you need these bars in your life. The creamy texture and tangy flavor rock with this blend of pumpkin spice. (via Wife Mama Foodie)
14. Pumpkin Oatmeal Carmelitas: Baking is the perfect way to spend a chilly fall afternoon, and these luscious bars are the perfect thing to whip up. They take less than an hour to make from start to finish with layers of crunchy and chewy textures. (via Life Made Sweeter)
Follow us on Pinterest for more sweet pumpkin-y recipes!