15 Holiday Beauty Gifts You Can Buy From Walmart for $15 or Less
Not sure how to approach the holiday season without breaking the bank? It all comes down to knowing where to shop. Walmart makes holiday shopping easier than ever with clever finds for beauty junkies, including maximalist makeup sets, nourishing haircare products, and bath and skincare essentials. Ahead, we’ve rounded up 15 of the best beauty deals, all of which cost no more than $15. Buy one, two, or stock up on all 15 to play Santa for your friends and family this season.
1. EcoTools Winter Wonder Brush Travel Kit ($15): For the friend who loves a solid beauty beat as much as an extra hour of sleep, these travel-friendly makeup brushes will let her sculpt and highlight her face on the go so she can press snooze one more time.
2. Cherry Chree Kiss & Tell Creamy Nude Liquid Lipstick Set ($5): Help your bestie keep it classic and clean with this set of five neutral lippies. The universal peach tints glide onto lips for a glossy, non-sticky finish that’s sure to put the cherry on top of her #MOTD.
3. Essential Design Bath & Spa Gift Set ($10): Treat your bestie to a spa day without shelling out the big bucks. Beautifully packaged in a rattan basket, this well-rounded nine-piece spa set features all the exfoliating essentials necessary to turn her bathroom into a relaxing retreat.
4. Dove Beauty Lover Coconut & Jasmine Gift Set ($15): Soothe her winter skincare woes with a collection of coconut-scented bath goodies, including body wash, dry shampoo, spray antiperspirant, and a loofah.
5. e.l.f. Cosmetics Holiday 50 Color Eye and Face Palette ($15): Can’t choose just one eyeshadow to bestow upon your BFF? Give her 50 instead. This highly pigmented matte palette will let her switch up her look everyday — and she’ll have you to thank for it.
6. Burt’s Bees Essential Everyday Holiday Gift Set ($10): Give the gift of a deeply nourishing skincare routine with some of the brand’s bestselling products. Equipped with Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream, Hand Salve, Milk & Honey Body Lotion, Coconut Foot Cream, and Beeswax Lip Balm, this kit will pamper your loved one from head to toe.
7. Love Beauty And Planet 3-Pc Gift Set Blooming Color ($10): Made with natural ingredients housed in 100 percent recycled materials, these color-safe hair products will make any green beauty lover’s (holi)day.
8. Bodycology Cherry Blossom Gift Set with Warm Socks ($5): Deliciously scented and deeply hydrating, the Cherry Blossom gift set will leave your loved one feeling cozy as can be — especially since it comes with a pair of fuzzy, striped socks.
9.Onyx Professional DIY 1000 Nail Designs Nail Art Gift Set ($15): Save her a trip to the nail salon with this at-home manicure kit. Jam-packed with five sheets of nail stickers, eight colorful nail art pens, eight glitter pods, a nail decoration wheel featuring more than 140 designs, and 25 nail polish removed pads, she’ll be slaying every #ManicureMonday from here on out.
10. Hard Candy Holiday Makeup Gift Set ($10): Help her discover her soon-to-be favorite winter-ready makeup look with this shimmering rose gold eye, cheek, and lip kit.11. Onyx Bathhouse Bath Time Cocktails Bubble Bath Gift Set ($10): Inspired by classic cocktails, this bath set offers the opportunity to play bath time bartender. And, if you want to get creative, you could even take them out of the box and pair with some of her favorite sparkling spirits for a fun take on bath and bubbles self-care.
12. Garnier Fructis Treats Holiday Kit ($10): If your bestie is always busy, she’ll love this set of quick and easy hair masks. Designed to work their strand-smoothing magic in just one minute, you may end up wanting to snag a box of the 98 percent naturally derived hair care goodies for yourself too.
13. Onyx Bathhouse Fizzer Apothecary Jar Bath Bomb Gift Set ($15): Packaged in a stylish, reusable jar, this set of bath bombs will boost her bathtime and her vanity too.
14. Herbal Essences Deck Your Hair With Hydration Gift Set ($10): Dry winter weather can wreak serious havoc on hair. To help her keep her strands looking their best, gift this deeply hydrating set of shampoo, conditioner, mousse, and dry shampoo.
15. Onyx Bathhouse Secret Garden Hand Cream Gift Set ($5): We often overlook the fact that, just like our face, our hands need added hydration during the cooler seasons of the year. Make sure she doesn’t forget hers with these beautifully packaged, travel-friendly hand creams that keep hydration top of mind wherever, whenever.
Are you obsessed with these holiday picks? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift guides, seasonal decor, and more!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.