25 Bite-Sized Holiday Sweets
You guys, it’s almost the most wonderful time of the year! And you know why it’s called that, don’t you? It’s not because of presents or Peanuts cartoon specials, it’s because of holiday sweets! Get pumped for delicious wintertime delights with these 25 bite-sized holiday goodies.
2. Holiday Patties: The combination of cool peppermint and chocolate is an unmistakable winter flavor. They’d make perfect party favors in the shape of Christmas trees and gingerbread men! (via Ms. Fox’s Sweets)
3. Cookie Butter Pumpkin Bites: This recipe is a genius way to use up your extra Halloween candy if you still have some on hand. Pumpkin-flavored Hershey’s kisses are front-and-center in this chewy, buttercup bite. (via Keep It Sweet Desserts)
4. Holiday Pretzel Treats: Red and green peanut M&Ms add festive flair to these sweet and salty pretzel bites. We love how Hershey’s Hugs melt into a beautiful black and white striped candy coating. (via Katrina Runs for Food)
5. Mini S’mores Cups Topped with Raspberries: Here’s a bite-sized twist on everyone’s favorite campfire snack. The raspberry-topped marshmallow fluff looks just like a Santa hat! (via Joyful Healthy Eats)
6. Rockin’ Reindeer Ravioli: We were definitely intrigued by the ravioli-as-dessert idea, and once we read the recipe, we were sold. Just chomp down on the brown sugar and cinnamon dough to reveal a gooey dark chocolate center, flecked with bits of crunchy, graham cracker. (via Food Network)
7. Gingerbread Meringues: We didn’t think there was a way to make light and airy meringues more heavenly! A mix of winter spices like clove, cinnamon, and of course, ginger make these meringues simply irresistible. (via The Dandy Life)
10. Ornament Cupcakes: These dazzling ornament cupcakes are a must-make for your next holiday get together. Not only did we decorate them with a shimmering Sparkle Gel frosting, but we also gilded our Reese’s “ornament toppers” with gold food spray. (via Brit + Co.)
11. Apple-Coconut Bites: Here’s a creative way to use up your bushel of apples if you’re over apple pie. Mix grated apples and chopped nuts with graham crackers and top with coconut flakes to create these sweet and chewy bites that look just like mini snowballs! (via Diethood)
12. Super Simple Snowmen Cookies: Not only are these snowmen the most adorable holiday bite around, but they’re so incredibly easy to make! Better yet? It’s also a breeze to make that amazing peppermint tray! (via Munchkin Munchies)
13. Hot Chocolate Truffles: Hot chocolate truffles? Yes please! Is it wrong that we can think of no better way to enjoy this tasty trio than with a warm cup of…hot chocolate? ;) (via Your Cup of Cake)
15. Chocolate Chip and Raisin Slices: White chocolate chips and raisins join forces to amp up these delectable dark chocolate bars. How could you resist a bite with such festive toppers? (via Pecete’den Notes)
16. White Chocolate and Ginger Cheesecake Bites: Crumbled ginger biscuits and cream cheese combine forces to make these white chocolate-dunked bites. You can even sub in pumpkin puree to give these treats a more seasonal spin. (via The Littlest Bakehouse)
17. Cookie Christmas Trees: Okay, so you might have to open really wide to make these cookie Christmas trees “bite-sized,” but in this case, the effort is definitely worth it! Green icing decoratively binds together these delicious cookie towers. (via Brit + Co.)
19. Ginger Cream Christmas Cookies: These ginger cream cookies sound too good to be true. Let’s just say if someone left a plate of these out for Santa in our office, they’d most likely vanish by the time he shimmied down the chimney! (via The Kitchen Magpie)
22. White Christmas Crackles: Amp up your next batch of Rice Krispie treats with a holiday favorite like candied cherries. Make things even more festive by serving them in green and red cupcake liners. (via Delicieux)
23. Natural Red Velvet Cake: Looking for an all-natural way to achieve bright reds in your baking this holiday? The secret dye? Beets, of course! Give this natural red velvet cake a shot. (via Las Recetas de la Felicidad)
25. Spiked Strawberry Santas: Yes, we made strawberries and Oreos look like little Santas. But, seriously, that’s not really the point. What matters is that we spiked this light and fluffy frosting with marshmallow vodka. So. Epic. (via Brit + Co.)
What are your favorite bite-sized holiday desserts? Is there a recipe we just have to know about before Christmas? Talk to us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)