12 Holiday Macaron Recipes That Are *Almost* Too Pretty to Eat
Christmas cookies usually bring to mind sugar cookies cut into shapes and laced with icing, and gingerbread men adorned with candy buttons. Even spritz cookies have their moment in the holiday limelight. It's time to make way for French macarons, the “it" holiday cookie of 2015. If made correctly, they're light and chewy and can be made in almost any flavor combination you can think of. They're also a beautiful blank canvas for whatever decor you choose. Keep reading for some major holiday flavor and decorating inspo for your next batch of macarons.
Pumpkin Spice Latte MacaronsSure, we all love a good PSL. But really, who wouldn’t much rather have these macarons instead? (via Culinary Couture Blog)
- 23 Festive Candy Corn Treats - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Bite-Sized Holiday Sweets - Brit + Co ›
- Captivating Confections: 24 Hand-Picked Macaron Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- These Quirky Christmas Trees Were MADE for the Color Lover - Brit ... ›
- Creative Macaron Flavors — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›