Essential oils are a great natural addition to your beauty bag. According to an article from Healthline, they can help relieve stress, boost your mood, and help headaches. The best thing about these essential oils is that since they're DIY, you can customize them to totally fit your needs. Try rose to help with anxiety, peppermint to boost your energy, or mix your favorite scents to create something that's totally you! This DIY is the perfect thing to throw in your purse or to keep at your desk during a long day of work. You'll feel good, and smell good!
Customize a scent unique to your needs with this easy DIY.
- Gather your materials. You can stick with one scent per bottle, or mix and match for a unique essential oil that suits your specific needs.
- Break up the flowers/herbs you've chosen into small pieces. You want them to be small enough that the oil will infuse properly.
- Add the plants to the roll-on bottles. You'll want to fill the bottles until they're about three-quarters of the way full.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with your oil of choice, then add the roller ball and cap on top.
- Let the oil infuse for two to three weeks to maximize its properties.
- Roll and go!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
This post has been updated.
- DIY These Sensual Scented Oil Perfumes With Crystals for You + ... ›
- 7 Hydrating Face Oils for Oily Skin - Brit + Co ›
- How to fragrance your home with refreshed wax melts - B+C Guides ›
- 12 Aromatherapy Products for Some Much-Needed Rest and ... ›
- How to make diy aromatherapy air freshener/diffuser - B+C Guides ›