11 Ingestible Skincare Products to Boost Your Beauty Game
We know you’ve probably got a growing arsenal of beauty products to help you get great skin, hair and nails. From moisturizing hair masks to nail hardeners and serums (and more serums), you’re doing all you can to ensure lasting, effortless beauty. Yet even when amazing beauty products are paired with a stellar diet (hello, leafy greens and constant hydration), sometimes you need a little extra help to achieve #nomakeup perfection. That’s when it’s time to call in the reinforcements: beauty supplements. These nutrient-dense pills and capsules help brighten your complexion, make your hair grow longer and strengthen your skin, just to name a few benefits. Here are 11 ingestibles that’ll help you look like your best self, from the inside out.
1. Skintox Beauty Food ($35): This powerful powder is packed full of superfood and herbed goodness to help cure what ails your skin. Skintox is armed with pomegranate, bee pollen and flaxseed meal to go toe-to-toe with acne, rosacea, inflammation, dehydration and psoriasis. Just mix it into your green smoothie to ingest the goodness.
2. Ora Just Take Everything Organic & Plant-Based Women’s Multivitamin ($50): Green goddesses, this powder is for you. The ingredients are all organic, with no animal products or by-products. Not to mention, this magic in a jar is full of antioxidants (AKA super anti-aging fighters).
3. Bulletproof Collagen Protein ($40): Did you know that you can drink collagen? *Puts three bottles in my cart* This ingestible collagen promotes skin hydration, reduces fine lines, prevents deeper wrinkles and maintains your skin’s suppleness. This sounds like a way better alternative to more painful injectables.
4. Genuine Health Dermalipid Perfect Skin Softgels ($28): If you suffer from dry skin, then you know the ongoing struggle that is keeping your mug moisturized during the fall and winter. Time to work from the inside out with this internal moisturizer that results in more supple, youthful, radiant skin.
5. Hum OMG! Omega the Great Fish Oil ($30): If you don’t already know about the wonders of fish oil, listen up. Every softgel tablet is packed with a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acid, reducing acne inflammation and evening skin tone. Just remember to take these babies with food.
6. Phyto Phytophanere Dietary Supplement for Hair & Nails ($60): If sparse lashes, thin hair and weak nails are the bane of your existence, then this daily supplement is your solution. The vitamins (including A, B and C, as well as Omega 3 and 6), essential fatty acids and antioxidants help your hair regain its thickness and shine.
7. Murad Pure Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement ($43): Fight your acne internally with these tablets by skincare brand Murad. The vitamin A in this dietary supplement helps prevent clogged pores, the zinc takes care of skin irritation and the yellow dock and burdock remove the toxins that cause blemishes.
8. Moon Juice Beauty Dust ($30): Adding this supplement to milk, coffee, tea or water is an easy way to give yourself supple skin and shiny hair. The combination of organic ingredients like goji berries and the superberry schisandra also boosts immunity.
9. Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins ($25): Real talk — Hairfinity works. It contains 15 hair-specific nutrients to encourage the healthy growth of your locks, and it works for all hair types.
10. Fountain The Glow Molecule ($50): Dull skin doesn’t have to be a fact of life. This liquid helps you get healthy, glowing skin in as little as a week thanks to a concentrated form of the antioxidant glutathione. Just add two teaspoons to your fave drink and watch the results unfold.
11. Optimal Solutions Ageless Eye Collagen Tablets ($10): While most supplements focus on your skin, hair or nails, this one focuses on the delicate eye area. Within 13 days, the collagen peptides minimize fine lines around your eyes and give you a nice, healthy glow.
Visit us on Pinterest for more beauty products to pamper your skin!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)