Lauren Conrad’s Sweet Summer Dye Job + 7 More Celeb DIYs You Need to See
Our new guest editor LC has certainly been keeping busy — in between writing up weekly wedding + party tips for our site and learning how to DIY dye, we don’t know how she does it! Also running at full speed and still finding time to get hands-on are Kendall and Kylie Jenner, along with knit queen Amanda Seyfried, who showed off the coolest homemade bag. Scroll on to check out our fave DIYs of the week below.
1. Lauren Conrad: These self-dyed indigo fabrics are super cool and handmade by Lauren Conrad herself. “We got a lesson in dyeing with indigo today,” she writes, “So much fun! Think I’ll have mine made into some pillows.” We like the way you think, girl!
2. Kendall Jenner: Kendall shows us all how to make a Magnum bar at the chocolate company’s Cannes station.
3. Krysten Ritter: Not every DIY is a DIY do, as Krysten Ritter proves with her (sadly!) ruined couch cover. “Agggg!!! I was just spring cleaning and washed my couch cover and it TOTALLY DISINTEGRATED!!! #wtf.”
4. Tiffani Thiessen: Ummmm, this looks amazing. Made for her show, Dinner at Tiffani’s on The Cooking Channel, we’ve gotta’ say — if this is what dinner at Tiffani’s really looks like, we want an invite! Check out all of her recipes here.
5. Coco Rocha: Model Coco Rocha takes DIY to the next level by helping remodel her own home. Posting this snap of her living room’s progress, she writes, “We are putting in an uber sleek European Home… two-sided gas fire and flanking it with walnut cabinet doors…. We’ve been doing all the design ourselves!” Impressive work, guys!
6. Amanda Seyfried: We knew Amanda could knit a mean blanket, but we had no idea she could turn out cool accessories like this homemade knit bag, to boot. And overseas, no less! “Freshly crocheted in the UK,” she writes. Amanda, do you take custom orders, orrrr?
7. Kylie Jenner: Kylie posted this snap of her and Kendall building something with a frankly enviable amount of Legos, and from the sounds of things, (Kyle captioned the shot “natural habitat,”) these two are old pros.
8. Victoria Beckham: Posh Spice took matters into her own hands this week at Cannes when it came to getting, well, posh. Using an “Estee Lauder power foil mask,” Mrs. Beckham had a little DIY facial night.
Which of these DIYs are you most impressed by? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured image via Bryan Steffy/Getty)