18 Creative Ways to Use Lavender
It’s gorgeous, it’s delicious and it’s insanely soothing. It’s lavender, and we can’t get enough of it! We’re so obsessed with the powerful flower that we think it might just be the perfect theme for your next party. A lovely lavender brunch, perhaps? Or a lavender-laced girls’ night? Check out these 18 ideas for a lavender party, and you’ll see that the possibilities are seriously endless with this perfect, purple plant.
3. Lavender Wreath: Wear it on your head, hang it on the wall or drape it over the back of your chair. The opportunities are limitless with this versatile DIY wreath. (via Hello Home Shoppe)
5. Lavender Macarons With Honey Buttercream: Dainty and delightful, macarons are always a crowd pleaser. We love the floral, lavender flavor paired with a delicious dollop of honey buttercream. (via The Tart Tart)
7. Dried French Lavender in Vintage French Book Cone ($19): Book-wrapped bouquets are vintage, whimsical and full of character. We think they’re basically the trifecta of chic.
8. Lavender Garland: This gorgeous garland idea isn’t just for weddings. Dangling bunches of dried lavender carries out a party’s theme in a lovely way, while offering a bonus, soothing scent. (via A Thousand Threads)
11. Lavender Tulle Chairback: Dreamy tulle, meet dried lavender. When these two superstars come together, they create a seriously ethereal dining area. (via A Floral)
12. Stone Fruit Salad With Lemon Lavender Syrup: There are few things more beautiful than a perfect fruit salad. This mixture, topped with lavender, is a party essential on a toasty summer day. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door)
13. Lavender Honey Ice Cream: Comforting, classic vanilla bean ice cream gets a colorful, flavorful lift from yummy dried lavender. This is the perfect balance between delicate and decadent. (via Oh Sweet Day!)
15. Lavender Soda: Give your soda some lavender love. Fresh lavender gives bubbles a new look and a unique, soothing flavor. Adding a few lavender stems to the outside of your water pitcher or decanter is a great way to give it a little pizzazz as well. (via Henry Happened)
What’s your favorite way to use lavender? Will you be throwing a floral themed party this summer? Let us know in the comments or on Facebook.