Roses are red and violets are blue, but all flowers are too beautiful to just stay in a vase until they wilt away. If you got lucky in the gifts department this Valentine’s Day, then you might have a bouquet or two of gorgeous blooms to work with. Even if you don’t, you’ll want to pick some up to make these gorgeous projects. We’re sharing 13 pretty floral DIYs to get you in the mood for spring.
1. Chair Garland: If you’re planning a belated Valentine’s Day party, this is the perfect way to dress up your place settings. Make each of your guests feel like royalty by greeting them with their own garland. (via Proper)
2. Floral Letters: Get ready to snip, tuck and repeat. Your scissors are going to get a workout with this DIY. (via Swell Maybe)
3. Flower Phone Case: Whenever we see an Anthropologie copycat DIY, we just have to. Every. Single. Time. (via Capture by Lucy)
4. Floral Ice Cubes: You’ve just gotta do this for your next girls’ night. If anything could make champagne more ‘gram worthy, it’s this. (via Cipzine)
5. Flower Soaps: Since dried blooms will keep, you might want to save this project for a few DIY birthday presents. (via Free People)
6. Flower Display: If you really just can’t dry those blooms, tape them up above your desk with some colorful washi tape to create a display to love for days. (via Rabbit and the Duck)
7. Fresh Flower Hair Bow: Add a bit of Valentine love to your hair with a single flower from your bouquet. Depending on the size of your arrangement, you could do this for weeks. (via Studio DIY)
8. Fresh Flower Wall: Got a February soiree coming up? Simply tape your flowers on the wall to create the perfect photo booth backdrop. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
9. Floral Gift Wrap: Yes, you are correct. This gift wrap is inspired by one of our fave chick flicks. (via Eryn With a Y)
10. Flower Pendant Light: Sure, it may not be practical, but the gorgeousness totally makes up for it. (via Paper and Stitch)
11. Rose Water: With this delicately scented mixture becoming a beauty staple, it’s about time we DIYed it. (via Babble)
12. Flower Crowns: You know we couldn’t pass up a beautiful flower crown. V-Day blooms would be perfect for this project. (via City Girl Searching)
13. Hanging Flower Installation: Imagine your delicate petals swaying over your next cocktail party. Don’t forget our invite! (via Sugar and Cloth)
What will you do with your Valentine’s Day bouquets? Tell us below!