Brick by Brick: 25 Unusual Lego Products
The folks at Lego knew about the trend of color blocking way before it was even a thing. As we spend this week celebrating color block in all of its many forms, we turn to the original color blocker: Lego! Here are 25 unusual Lego products, from ice cube trays to DIY cameras.
1. Build-On Brick Mug ($25): As you wait for your coffee to cool, build a teeny tiny world right on your desk. You can even trick out your mug and add wheels.
2. Lego Ice Bricks Tray ($10): Plain old rectangular ice cubes are totally out of style ;)
3. Wooden Legos (contact to order): How gorgeous are these? Who knew Legos could look so rustic?
4. Lego Brooch ($24): Geek chic at it’s most colorful. We love the pixelated look and would love to try making one of our own.
5. Lego Alarm Clock ($80): This nostalgic alarm clock would make a great desk accessory or nightstand decor. You can even stack it with the Lego Boombox!
6. Lego Water Bottle ($15): There’s definitely something a little twisted about taking off a Lego dude’s head to hydrate, but we like the playfulness of these funny water bottles.
7. Lego Lunch Box ($15): Bonus points if you can make your lunch look like a modern piece of artwork as well.
9. Lacie Brick Hard Drive ($86): Technically, Lacie isn’t making this anymore but you can find it via resellers on Amazon and eBay. It’s such a fun change-up to the typical hard drive, and multiple ones click together.
10. Lego Moleskine Notebooks ($10): We are on board with pretty much anything Moleskine does and this charming notebook is great for folks who like the play in 3D as well as on paper.
11. Lego Clutch ($260): That’s right. An entire clutch created out of legos! Though we like the pixelated look, we think this could look pretty darn chic in all black.
12. Darth Vader Lego Head Lamp ($18): The force will be with you, even on the darkest of nights :)
13. Stackable Silverware ($16): Get a little utility out of your love for Legos by adding these to your picnic basket.
14. Lego Ear Buds: Why these are not available anymore is beyond us, but we’ll include them on this list anyway. Maybe a DIY is in order?
15. Lego CD Boombox ($44): Now this is a serious throwback. It’s a Lego boombox, complete with a handle for rocking out like only your ’90s-loving self knows how.
16. Lego Luggage Tag ($10): Want to make your suitcase stand out from the crowd? Or at least the tag that identifies it?
17. Lego Silicone Notepad ($11): These gummy-like notebooks were inspired by Legos and come in just about every color. We love the idea of keeping them stacked together on a bookshelf.
19. Lego Digital Camera ($50): We’ve featured this one before, and we’ll likely feature it again. We love the combo of old school building blocks with new school photo tech.
20. Lego! No! Print ($30): How cute is this? Bookmark for Valentine’s Day, or any occasion where you want to get your special someone a funny print.
22. Lego Men Soap Set ($6): These adorable soaps would make great stocking stuffers for kids and adults alike.
24. Lego People Ice Cube Tray ($9): Lego people in ice cube form. I smell a Lego-themed jello shot in the works… ;)
25. Lego Brick Ring ($5): Time for a little retro geekery! Yes, this is begging for a DIY but at $5 a pop we can’t resist snatching up a few Lego rings in our favorite bright hues.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.