Plan the Ultimate Lobster Feast: 15 Must-Try Lobster Recipes
Whether it’s served up traditionally steamed or packed onto a buttery roll, lobster makes for the ultimate all-American feast. And while iconic dishes like these will always hold a special place in our lobstah-lovin’ hearts, we’re always on the hunt for the latest, greatest twists, too. From lobster tater tots and ravioli to pizza and grilled cheese sandwiches, here are 15 tasty takes on the New England classic. Try one tonight, and bring the best of Boston straight to your kitchen!
4. Blue Cheese Lobster Beignets: New England meets New Orleans when you whip up a batch of these blissful beignets. Spicy avocado cream makes the perfect dipping sauce, while the accompanying garden veggie sauté adds another tasty touch. (via Half Baked Harvest)
5. Lobster Pasta Salad: Who needs hot dogs and hamburgers? Summer parties will never be the same once you dish up this chilled pasta salad deliciously flavored with lemon and dill. (via Cravings Of A Lunatic)
6. Chipotle Lobster and Avocado Wrap: We love everything avocado, and this chipotle lobster wrap is certainly no exception. Try it when you’re sick of sandwiches and want a creative way to switch up your lunch. (via Skinny Taste)
8. Lobster Macaroni and Cheese: Skip the box and go homemade by combining lobster with white cheddar, Fontina, Gruyere and Romano for the most mouthwatering mac ‘n’ cheese that’s ever passed your lips. (via E Is For Eat)
9. Lobster Tater Tots: Didn’t think tater tots could possibly get any better, huh? Well, they can when you add lobster and serve them up alongside orange chili sauce and a Parmesan-flavored dip. (via Cookbooks 365)
12. Lobster Rolls With Lemon Vinaigrette and Garlic Butter: If you love lobster rolls, but not the extra calories, try this lightened up version that calls for lemon vinaigrette instead of mayonnaise. And just in case you’re worried about things getting too healthy, the recipe also features a garlic-buttered bun. (via Parade)
14. Brown Butter Lobster, Bacon, Crispy Kale and Fontina Pasta: Cook up a little extra dinner date romance with this delectably decadent dish. (via Half Baked Harvest)
Which of these luscious lobster recipes can you not wait to feast upon? Start dishing below!