6 Makeup Products That Last Through the Entire Workday
Do you ever look in the mirror at the end of the day and wonder where the heck your makeup went? A lot can happen in the hours between getting primped in the a.m. and after-hours life. If you want to head straight to rosé hour without reapplying your entire look (hello, in a hurry here!), pick up one (or all) of these long-lasting options.
1. Neutrogena Shine Control Primer ($12): You can buy all the long-wear makeup you want, but without a proper primer, they don’t stand a chance. This option helps absorb excess oil for maximum shine control and uses a rice protein formula to create a barrier to hold your product all day long.
2. Mac Prowear Longwear Foundation ($35): You can’t control the temps in your office (why is it always freezing or blazing in there?), but you can control your flawless complexion with this seamless foundation. It’s designed to outlast any weather condition (even humidity) as it controls oil.
3. Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12-Hour Wear Eyeliner ($12): You won’t have to worry about raccoon eyes after applying this concentrated pigment that stays put for up to 12 hours.
4. Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara ($20): This waterproof formula was tested to stand up to the ocean and through sweaty gym conditions, so you know it’s going to make it through a tough meeting with your boss. PS: Unlike some waterproof options, this doesn’t feel cakey or heavy on your delicate lashes. Phew!
5. Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush ($26): Avoid midday streaks and splotchiness with this waterproof blush that is both subtle enough for work and sultry for after hours.
6. Clinique Long Last Lipstick ($18): You’ll love Clinique’s perfect-for-your-pout lipstick that somehow looks like you just applied it, even hours later. In 22 flattering colors like watermelon and pink chocolate, there’s a shade for every situation.
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.