22 Gluten-Free Pasta Dishes
Pasta is a go-to dish when you’re in a hurry to put dinner on the table, but if you’re trying to eat gluten-free you may be wondering what to do? Never fear, the list of pasta replacements is full of delicious and healthy options that will completely satisfy those noodle cravings. From zucchini and carrot noodles to quinoa and black bean fettuccinie, check out all these healthy, gluten-free pasta dishes for some quick dinner inspiration.
1. Sweet Potato Pasta With Figs, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese: With noodles made out of sweet potatoes. the flavors in this dish are amazing and it is so simple to put together you will be having this staple on a weekly basis. (via Civilized Caveman Cooking)
4. Gluten-Free Fettuccine Pasta With Tomatoes and Lemon: Check your health food stores for fresh gluten-free pasta to make this dish extra delicious. (via The Organic Kitchen)
5. Zucchini Noodles With Avocado Penne: Healthy, hearty zucchini noodles are combined with smooth, creamy, zesty, cheesy avocado pesto with baby tomatoes for a little extra freshness. (via Better With Cake)
6. Brown Rice Penne With Lamb and Mint Pesto: The pesto is filled with mint, sprouts and pistachios and pairs perfectly with the ground lamb while the rice pasta holds up to a perfect al dente texture. (via Running To The Kitchen)
13. Sesame Ginger Cucumber Noodles With Mint and Edamame: Cucumbers are so good during the summer; instead of chopping them up in salad, let them shine in this noodle dish! (via Inspiralized)
14. Zucchini Pasta With Poached Eggs and Tomato Basil Sauce: This dish will only take 15 minutes to throw together, but the flavors will blow you away. (via Half Baked Harvest)
Will you be trying any of these healthy noodle dishes? Let us know in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!