22 Gluten-Free Pasta Dishes
Pasta is a go-to dish when you’re in a hurry to put dinner on the table, but if you’re trying to eat gluten-free you may be wondering what to do? Never fear, the list of pasta replacements is full of delicious and healthy options that will completely satisfy those noodle cravings. From zucchini and carrot noodles to quinoa and black bean fettuccinie, check out all these healthy, gluten-free pasta dishes for some quick dinner inspiration.
1. Sweet Potato Pasta With Figs, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese: With noodles made out of sweet potatoes. the flavors in this dish are amazing and it is so simple to put together you will be having this staple on a weekly basis. (via Civilized Caveman Cooking)
4. Gluten-Free Fettuccine Pasta With Tomatoes and Lemon: Check your health food stores for fresh gluten-free pasta to make this dish extra delicious. (via The Organic Kitchen)
5. Zucchini Noodles With Avocado Penne: Healthy, hearty zucchini noodles are combined with smooth, creamy, zesty, cheesy avocado pesto with baby tomatoes for a little extra freshness. (via Better With Cake)
6. Brown Rice Penne With Lamb and Mint Pesto: The pesto is filled with mint, sprouts and pistachios and pairs perfectly with the ground lamb while the rice pasta holds up to a perfect al dente texture. (via Running To The Kitchen)
13. Sesame Ginger Cucumber Noodles With Mint and Edamame: Cucumbers are so good during the summer; instead of chopping them up in salad, let them shine in this noodle dish! (via Inspiralized)
14. Zucchini Pasta With Poached Eggs and Tomato Basil Sauce: This dish will only take 15 minutes to throw together, but the flavors will blow you away. (via Half Baked Harvest)
Will you be trying any of these healthy noodle dishes? Let us know in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.