There’s no time like the summah time to test-drive a new fashion trend. If it’s a flop, who cares?! In the midst of off-the-shoulder styles and “ugly” sandals that don’t appear to be going away anytime soon, we’re currently craving a good ol’ matching set. We’re talking more cool-girl, less corporate. After much scrolling, we’ve uncovered 17 matchy-matchy combos that will have you channeling your inner T-Swift in no time.
1. Ponte Crop Top ($152) and Maxi Skirt ($234): Mara Hoffman, you read our mind. We’re happy to announce that we’ll be soaking up ALL the rays in this bold and beautiful rainbow-inspired maxi. Now all that’s left to do is book the exotic getaway of your dreams.
2. Metallic Stripe Crop Top ($57) and Full Prom Midi Skirt ($73): Who says that you need an occasion to dress up? Whether you have a summer wedding to attend or you’re still waiting for your Carrie Bradshaw moment, only the most spectacular, candy-striped dress will do.
4. Kimichi Blue Priscilla Cropped Top ($39) and Lace Mini Skirt ($59): Swap out your traditional little white dress for a super-feminine lace set. Complete with a scallop hem and swingy silhouette, the only thing that’s missing is a sweet side braid.
5. High-Neck Crop Top ($45) and Mini Skirt ($45) in Paint Print : A night on the town calls for a show-stopping look. Put your midriff on display in true T-Swift fashion with this prismatic crop top and matching bodycon skirt.
6. Cranston Blouse ($38) and Penbrooke Floral Skirt ($32): For mornings when you roll out of bed and have nothing to wear, don’t hesitate to slip into this effortless pairing. The swingy silhouette + fun floral print are a perfect match for all of your weekend shenanigans.
7. Brushstroke-Print Bustier Top ($175) and Inverted Pleat Maxi ($475): Embrace the crop top once and for all with this brushstroke-printed set that will have you twinning with Taylor in no time. More daring than risqué, this ladylike bustier top will solidify you as the fashion risk taker that you are.
8. Disco Royale Print Crop Top ($180) and Full Shorts ($185): We’re not sure how Taylor would feel about the overt showing of your belly button, but we’re digging this retro-abstract print. Slip your hair into a high pony for a look that demands attention.
9. Gingham-print Top ($149) and Shorts ($148): Hot off the catwalk, this DVF two-piece gingham set is so glam, we almost can’t handle it. If you want legs that go on for days, these high-waisted shorts will do wonders.
10. Smoking Pistols Top ($101) and Out of My Hand Skirt ($158): For a red carpet entrance, you’ll need one smoldering hot look to match. All we have to say is: Watch out, Kim K. This body-hugging floor length option is about to be a major hit.
11. ASOS Blazer in Soft ‘70s Tile Print ($82) and Matching Shorts ($45): Okay, we know for a fact that T-Swift would totes sport this rad, ‘70s-inspired blazer + shorts combo. For an effortless summer-in-the-city look, simply pair it with a white t-shirt and Birks.
12. Popsicle Curve Crop Top ($47) and Popsicle Trousers ($68): What, what?! Our favorite childhood rocket pops have now been turned into a two-piece set? We’ll take it! We think we know what we’ll be sporting for the Fourth.
13. Dash Print Halter Top ($118) and Pleated Shorts ($128): Flaunt your cool-girl status (and shake off any haters in the process) with this dash-printed halter top with matching pleated shorts. While confidence is the best accessory, a killer pair of chunky heels or flatforms don’t hurt either.
15. Killing Me Softly Crop Top ($19) and Cutout Skirt ($58): T-Swift would never shy away from this fierce two-piece set, and you shouldn’t either. From the vivid shade of sky blue to the midriff-baring crop top, there’s nothing basic about this game-changing look.
16. Rainbow Smudge Print T-Shirt ($69) and Mini Festival Shorts ($63): Casual separates are our jam here at Brit + Co HQ. When running shorts and an oversized t-shirt aren’t cutting it, this sporty rainbow set has athleisure written all over it.
17. Jacquard Crop Top ($63) and Full Midi Skirt ($99): Live out your fairy tale moment with this swoon-worthy neon set that would be perfect for any summer soiree. One thing’s for sure: The full midi skirt has major twirling appeal.
Will you be investing in any of these T-Swift-inspired matching sets? Tell us in the comments below!(Featured photo via Christopher Polk/Getty)