12 Tiny Items You Didn’t Know You Needed
When it comes to style and glam, size certainly doesn’t matter. From dainty stud earrings to wearable tech that keeps you sane, some of the greatest things come in the smallest packages. Whether you’re treating yourself or looking for a spring hostess gift, these 12 tiny things pack a big punch.
1. Yellow House Handmade Crystal Card Necklace ($12): Each of these beautiful pieces contains a rough-cut, semi-precious crystal that’s ready and waiting to become your next dainty necklace or bracelet.
2. Bittersweet Hair Tie Bracelet in Flower Design ($45): This piece is tiny but certainly mighty — it delivers impeccable style while camouflaging the hair tie you love to wear around your wrist.
3. Gazel Cora Stone Ring ($24): Imagine all of the outfits that this mini beaut will snazz up. Anything from a plain old t-shirt and jeans combo to gorgeous evening attire will be taken to the next level with this sparkly thing on your finger.
4. Habit Tabou Nail Polish ($18): Sometimes it’s in the details — the fiery red details, to be exact. Toss a coat of this on your nails and you’ll be rocking classic style for weeks. Huge bonus: It’s vegan, so no harm to the animals!
5. Trackr Bravo in Silver ($30): This piece of tech may be small in size, but it’s massive in headache-saving potential. If your keys are ever out of your sight, this little guy speaks right to your smartphone and tells you where they are before you even have the chance to worry.
6. Batsu Maru Silver Lining Necklace ($40): Here’s a little bit of gold and a little bit of silver all in one. Whether you’re a mostly gold kinda gal or silver is your jam, it doesn’t matter, because this babe fits in seamlessly with either.
7. Bando Disco Earbuds ($16): If you really want to keep it minimal when it comes to music, these teensy weensy disco earbuds are almost undetectable when they’re in your ears — only your dancing will give them away.
8. Zootility Tools Headgehog 7-in-1 Utility Comb ($14): From combing your hair to opening a bottle or loosening a tight screw, this 7-in-1 comb has massive functionality crammed into a very small, pocket-sized form.
9. Equilateral Handmade Soap ($12): There’s something wonderful and whimsical about those lovely little things that you simply don’t need, but that make you so happy anyway. Tiny soaps in the shape of equilateral triangles are absolutely one of those things.
10. Keysmart 2.0 Key Organizer ($20): Forget hassling with your keys every time you pull them out of your bag — grab this epic organizer and never again will you be fumbling through a mess of tangled keys.
11. Keysmart Super Accessories Pack ($8): Once your keys are each in their place, add some function to the organization with this accessories pack — there’s no reason why your key chain shouldn’t make your life easier.
12. Matters of Delight Diamond Stud Earrings ($12): The best thing about these studs is that you get to have diamond earrings without the price tag that comes with the stone. Blingin’.
What’s your favorite small-sized essential? Show it to us on Instagram @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)