26 Precious Pairs of Delicate Studs
Raise your hand if you don’t like jewelry. No one? We thought so. Even if you’re not a big fan of statement necklaces, you can still rock bling in an understated way, and we’re huge believers in that. Dainty and delicate studs are a chic way to look put-together without going overboard. They’re great because they’re appropriate for every occasion, from date night to work to lounging around the house. So do your earlobes a favor and snag one (or more!) of these 26 precious pairs.
2. Birthstone Stud Earrings ($8): Celebrate your birthday every day by rocking a pair of colorful studs that rep your month. Although we kinda want all 12!
5. Emerald Studs ($230): There’s nothing more timeless than emeralds. The bold green and gold studs would be perfect for a special occasion, but they’re also the perfect accessory to rock on the daily.
6. Diamond Ear Studs ($12): These rad acrylic studs are not only affordable, but they also come in different colors. We’ll take one of each, please.
7. Rivet Ear Hook ($90): These hook earrings are the epitome of minimalist. Sold individually, these hooks are super versatile. Pair it with a gold stud, place it in a second ear piercing or buy two for a matching pair.
8. Dot Earrings ($115): Talk about tiny! These tiny little dots are understated and elegant.
9. Stone Studs ($164): If you can’t resist adding a little color to your ears, these small turquoise stone studs should do the trick.
11. Star + Moon Earrings ($51): We love these to the moon and back. Khaleesi fans will be all about this galactic set, but for those who don’t watch Game of Thrones (get on it!), all you have to know is that they represent love.
13. Bar Studs ($230): Cool girl alert! This lovely pair almost makes it look like you have two piercings on one ear.
14. Gold Lightning Bolt Earrings ($25): These sweet bolts will undoubtedly light up your accessory game.
15. Bolt + Heart Studs ($40): We heart this quirky cube duo. It’s like a pair of dice that only lands on hearts and bolts!
16. Pink Sapphire Studs ($300): A graceful pair like these pink sapphires will make you look pretty in pink.
17. Plume Stud ($110): This unique stud is sold individually so feel free to mix it up, but we wouldn’t mind wearing one in each ear.
18. Rose Gold Line Studs ($70): Line studs are totally taking over the fashion world right now. They sort of look like you’ve stapled your earlobe — in the best way possible.
20. Flat Diamond Studs ($225): Who needs real diamonds when you’ve got these beauties?
23. Ballerina Earrings ($76): There is something so stylish about this dainty pair of earrings. They’re like a modern take on the hoop.
24. Simple Arc Earrings ($235): Elegant and playful arches will absolutely up your earring game. The pair is discreet enough to wear every single day.
26. Tiny Dot Stud ($39): Dress up your ear with a small polka dot, because who doesn’t love polka dots?!
What is your favorite pair of dainty earrings? Let us know in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)