26 Precious Pairs of Delicate Studs
Raise your hand if you don’t like jewelry. No one? We thought so. Even if you’re not a big fan of statement necklaces, you can still rock bling in an understated way, and we’re huge believers in that. Dainty and delicate studs are a chic way to look put-together without going overboard. They’re great because they’re appropriate for every occasion, from date night to work to lounging around the house. So do your earlobes a favor and snag one (or more!) of these 26 precious pairs.
2. Birthstone Stud Earrings ($8): Celebrate your birthday every day by rocking a pair of colorful studs that rep your month. Although we kinda want all 12!
5. Emerald Studs ($230): There’s nothing more timeless than emeralds. The bold green and gold studs would be perfect for a special occasion, but they’re also the perfect accessory to rock on the daily.
6. Diamond Ear Studs ($12): These rad acrylic studs are not only affordable, but they also come in different colors. We’ll take one of each, please.
7. Rivet Ear Hook ($90): These hook earrings are the epitome of minimalist. Sold individually, these hooks are super versatile. Pair it with a gold stud, place it in a second ear piercing or buy two for a matching pair.
8. Dot Earrings ($115): Talk about tiny! These tiny little dots are understated and elegant.
9. Stone Studs ($164): If you can’t resist adding a little color to your ears, these small turquoise stone studs should do the trick.
11. Star + Moon Earrings ($51): We love these to the moon and back. Khaleesi fans will be all about this galactic set, but for those who don’t watch Game of Thrones (get on it!), all you have to know is that they represent love.
13. Bar Studs ($230): Cool girl alert! This lovely pair almost makes it look like you have two piercings on one ear.
14. Gold Lightning Bolt Earrings ($25): These sweet bolts will undoubtedly light up your accessory game.
15. Bolt + Heart Studs ($40): We heart this quirky cube duo. It’s like a pair of dice that only lands on hearts and bolts!
16. Pink Sapphire Studs ($300): A graceful pair like these pink sapphires will make you look pretty in pink.
17. Plume Stud ($110): This unique stud is sold individually so feel free to mix it up, but we wouldn’t mind wearing one in each ear.
18. Rose Gold Line Studs ($70): Line studs are totally taking over the fashion world right now. They sort of look like you’ve stapled your earlobe — in the best way possible.
19. CMYK Enamel Studs ($25): Color geeks (aka everyone here at Brit HQ) will swoon over these CMYK color wheel studs. The best part, though? They’ll match with everything.
20. Flat Diamond Studs ($225): Who needs real diamonds when you’ve got these beauties?
23. Ballerina Earrings ($76): There is something so stylish about this dainty pair of earrings. They’re like a modern take on the hoop.
24. Simple Arc Earrings ($235): Elegant and playful arches will absolutely up your earring game. The pair is discreet enough to wear every single day.
26. Tiny Dot Stud ($39): Dress up your ear with a small polka dot, because who doesn’t love polka dots?!
What is your favorite pair of dainty earrings? Let us know in the comments!