15 Modern Nightstands to Update + Organize Your Bedroom
We’ve showed you how to style your bedside table in all kinda ways, but a pretty bouquet and cute clock will only go so far when it comes to sprucing up your bedroom. You need something to feature them on, silly! If it’s time to replace that old bedside companion (or get a couple to start with, no shame!), pick from one of these 15 modern pieces that will add color, style and personality to your room!
1. Neon Slab ($89): This glossy asymmetrical table will brighten up any space.
2. Retro Storage ($229): Angled wood legs and a sleek white drawer give this table a light, airy look.
4. Blue Oval Nightstand ($249): Classic and modern at the same time, this pretty pastel table has lots of room for storage.
5. Gold Terrace Table ($299): Clear glass shelves float above a mirrored glass base and the golden patina make this table ultra luxe.
6. Block Table ($280): This versatile table has the added benefit of being mobile!
7. Easy Green ($975): Glossy and lacquered in neon green, this little table is quite the statement piece.
8. Penelope Nightstand($199): The top is wide enough for stacks of bedtime reading, while the rounded drawer is perfect for storing knickknacks.
9. Three Drawer Table ($1495): The brass pulls and hardware perfectly complement the gleam of the deep green lacquer.
10. Glass Nightstand ($785): Boldly pastel, this little table is the epitome of modern style.
11. Inside Out Table ($245): Part of the charm of this table is that you can see the screws and joints!
14. Mid Century Side Table ($299): Exhibiting simple, sophisticated storage this warm wood table is inspired by mid-century design.
15. Reclaimed Wood Nightstand ($349): Made from rustic reclaimed pine, this rustic table shows off the knots and imperfections that make each piece one of a kind.
Which of these sleek nightstands is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!