15 Modern Nightstands to Update + Organize Your Bedroom
We’ve showed you how to style your bedside table in all kinda ways, but a pretty bouquet and cute clock will only go so far when it comes to sprucing up your bedroom. You need something to feature them on, silly! If it’s time to replace that old bedside companion (or get a couple to start with, no shame!), pick from one of these 15 modern pieces that will add color, style and personality to your room!
1. Neon Slab ($89): This glossy asymmetrical table will brighten up any space.
2. Retro Storage ($229): Angled wood legs and a sleek white drawer give this table a light, airy look.
4. Blue Oval Nightstand ($249): Classic and modern at the same time, this pretty pastel table has lots of room for storage.
5. Gold Terrace Table ($299): Clear glass shelves float above a mirrored glass base and the golden patina make this table ultra luxe.
6. Block Table ($280): This versatile table has the added benefit of being mobile!
7. Easy Green ($975): Glossy and lacquered in neon green, this little table is quite the statement piece.
8. Penelope Nightstand($199): The top is wide enough for stacks of bedtime reading, while the rounded drawer is perfect for storing knickknacks.
9. Three Drawer Table ($1495): The brass pulls and hardware perfectly complement the gleam of the deep green lacquer.
10. Glass Nightstand ($785): Boldly pastel, this little table is the epitome of modern style.
11. Inside Out Table ($245): Part of the charm of this table is that you can see the screws and joints!
14. Mid Century Side Table ($299): Exhibiting simple, sophisticated storage this warm wood table is inspired by mid-century design.
15. Reclaimed Wood Nightstand ($349): Made from rustic reclaimed pine, this rustic table shows off the knots and imperfections that make each piece one of a kind.
Which of these sleek nightstands is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.