16 Must Haves from the New Moorea Seal Home Collection
For fans of Pinterest star Moorea Seal, news that she launched her home collection on September 20 will come as no surprise to you. In fact, you might have already snagged a sweet item or two… or more (we wouldn’t blame you). Best known for her ability to perfectly curate a selection of chic fashion and home goods on her website MooreaSeal.com, Moorea has us coveting her charming home accessories guaranteed to transform any space from drab to fab. Below, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite items from her collection. If you’re as smitten as we are, make sure to pick up your faves while they last!
1. Quiet Clementine Yellow Hanging Vase ($50): Freshen up your kitchen or living room with this cheery yellow hanging vase. Its bright pop of color and ultra modern design will instantly brighten up your space.
2. Rose + Fitzgerald Geometric Mugavu Planter ($60): Trade out your boring vase for this stylish little planter. The unique wood construction gives it a clean, natural look that’ll complement your interior decor, no matter the style.
3. Quiet Clementine Mint Ring Cone ($30): Don’t fall victim to jewelry clutter. Keep your rings organized with this quirky little ring cone that also serves to pretty up your vanity.
4. Ferme a Papier Diamond Geode Art Print ($23): Add some intrigue to a bare wall with this unique print. Display it alone or add a frame for a more polished look.
5. Violet Light Teal Agate Bookends ($95, set of two): These agate bookends will look stunning regardless of where you put them. Use the brilliant stone to help keep your bookcase, desk or console tidy.
6. Violet Light Amethyst Pyramid ($52): Add some color to a drab surface with this dreamy amethyst pyramid. Its bold purple presence will be a welcome accent.
7. Son of a Sailor Toc Leather Jewelry + Desk Bowl ($54): Stay organized with this luxurious leather jewelry catchall. Its colorful design will make it the focal point of your vanity while corralling unwanted clutter.
8. Jenny Highsmith Wander Wall Hanging ($100): Hang this pretty print on your wall for daily inspiration. The print’s ombre background is subtle enough to blend in with your current decor, so clashing pieces won’t be a problem.
9. Moorea Seal Two in One Metallic Pouch ($20): No doubt, these pencil pouches pull double duty as functional and beautiful. If you’re looking for a stylish organizer to store your pencils and pens, the search ends here.
10. Moorea Seal Golden Lucite Stapler ($22): Upgrade your desktop decor with this ultra chic lucite stapler. The translucent design shows off the metallic hardware, making the normally utilitarian supply beautiful.
11. Moorea Seal Luxe Golden Pen ($24): Choose from gold or rose gold designs for one fab writing utensil. They’re sold separately, but they’re so chic you’ll want both.
12. Bright Star + Buffalo Moonlight Dvara Wall Hanging ($235): Looking to incorporate some texture into your home decor? This bohemian-inspired wall hanging called “Moonlight” will do the trick, and it even has protective powers, according to the designers.
13. Sun and Glory California Candle ($22): If you’ve ever wondered what your favorite state would smell like as a candle, now’s your chance to find out. Inspired by the streets of Los Angeles, this sweet and musky blend of jasmine is one you’ll want to burn all day long.
14. Handmade Sam*Made The Moon Wreath ($155): Elevate a blank wall with this elegant golden wreath. You can place a mirror inside and transform it into a one-of-a-kind vanity mirror or even turn it into a chic holiday door decoration.
15. The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck ($40): For anyone looking to explore the magical realm of tarot reading, be sure to pick up your very own deck. This set comes with a fold-out guide to help you get familiar with the cards.
16. Jenny Highsmith Positive Vibes Wall Hanging ($100): If you’re all about positivity, snag this uplifting palm print. Aside from its encouraging message, the simple black and white pattern will amp up a modern decor scheme.
Which of these decor essentials caught your eye? Follow us on Pinterest for more decor inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.