Mother’s Day is *this* weekend, folks. You probably already have your gift ordered and adorable Mother’s Day card printables signed and ready, but now it’s time to get that Mother’s Day brunch on fleek. And the real winner of this party is the decor. Since your mama deserves only the best, you’ll want to make sure your brunch has plenty of flowers, champagne and sweet shoutouts to her. From DIY pressed flower coasters to embroidered photo pillows, these ideas will give your brunch that super thoughtful finishing touch she’s sure to appreciate. Now the only thing left that needs deciding is which recipes to make ahead for your Sunday afternoon.
1. Mother’s Day Flower Banner: Whether you hang it on the wall, from the ceiling or display it as a table centerpiece, this cheery flower banner is a decor must-have for Mother’s Day. Use fresh flowers to add a lovely but subtle floral fragrance to your brunch. (via Studio DIY)
2. 3D Flower Photo Art: Use this easy DIY to brighten up any photos of you and Mom that you’re going to have on display. Use hot glue to secure flower petals onto the photos. Mom is going to love the way this looks, so make the photos last long after Mother’s Day brunch by opting for faux flowers. (via Bespoke Bride)
3. Floral Menu: This floral menu looks like it belongs at a fancy AF brunch venue. Get the look by attaching a floral garland to the wall with removable hooks or nails and floral wire. (via Megan Welker Photography / Style Me Pretty)
4. Sparkly Wine Bottle: If she’s a fan of glitter, go for the fab look of a sparkly wine or champagne bottle. It’ll *pop* from the rest of your decor in the best way possible. (via Megan Welker Photography / Style Me Pretty)
5. Photo Magnet Favors: There’s nothing that moms love more than photos when it comes to home decor. Give her something she can cherish and use to decorate her fridge, like these photo magnet favors. (via Sugar and Charm)
6. Typography Cake Toppers: If you’re thinking about getting her a cake but you’re not 100% sure what you want to do with it, opt for a refined but simple look. Go for a classic white and garnish with a generous amount of sparkly cake toppers that’ll keep it looking far from boring. (via Proper)
7. Mom Heart Wall Decal: This day is all about her, so make sure she knows it with a huge wall decal that’s both pretty and playful. Add a few flower heads to your sign for extra oomph. (via Brit + Co)
8. Fresh Floral Drink Stirrers: When it comes to dressing up your cocktails, fresh floral drink stirrers will take Mother’s Day flowers to the next level. Cut the flower stem almost completely off and either push skewers through the bottom of the flower or secure them to skewers using tape and wire. (via Coastal Bride / eHow)
9. LJ Paper + Styling Floral Paper Straws ($5): These floral paper straws are the easy and lovely way to spruce up those drinks. If you know you’ll be running too short on time to DIY stirrers, opt for these darling decorative straws.
10. Bar Cart: Mother’s Day brunch isn’t complete without a well-stocked bar. This mimosa bar cart has everything she could ever want: sparkling wine or champagne, different juice options, fresh fruit slices and glasses. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
11. Floral Ice Bucket: This seriously beautiful floral *ice* bucket is all sorts of fancy. Not only will it keep your choice of drink cool, it’ll blend in seamlessly with the rest of your charming decor. Pro tip: When making your ice bucket, opt for plastic and galvanized buckets rather than glass, which is more likely to break. (via Sugar and Charm)
12. Geode Place Card Holder for Mom: If she’s all about the little things, this delicate but stunning geode place card holder is sure to catch Mom’s eye. Add other sparkly gemstone accents for a seriously gorgeous theme that’s also totally on-trend this spring. (via House Beautiful)
13. Berry Basket May Day Bouquets: If you bought berries for brunch, use the basket they came in to make this sweet Mother’s Day flower basket. Line the inside with parchment paper, add tiny mason jars, fill them with flowers and water, pin a few embellishments and it’s as simple as that! You’ve got the cutest takeaway gift at the end. (via A Pretty Cool Life)
14. Floral Ice Cubes: What goes better with a floral ice bucket than floral ice cubes? These gorgeous drink chillers are the prettiest decorations your mom will have ever seen. Imagine what they’d look like with a touch of edible glitter! Just make sure whichever flowers you pick (pun intended) are safe to eat. (via Brit + Co)
15. Mom Planter: Consider livening up your space with Mother’s Day-inspired planters. They’re sure to spruce up your brunch whether it’s indoors or outdoors, and your guests can each take one home after the party’s over. (via Brit + Co)
16. Floral Chandelier: There’s no doubt she’ll be seriously impressed when you pull off this DIY floral chandelier. “Oh, you like this look? No, of course, it was no extra trouble — I do this for every brunch.” (via Brit + Co)
17. Pressed Flower Coasters: Speaking of drink decor, these pressed flower coasters double as the perfect decorations and gifts for Mom. She’ll love bringing them out the next time her friends come over (which is probably when she’ll end up spilling all the deets of your fabulous Mother’s Day brunch). (via Brit + Co)
19. Oversized Tissue-Paper Flowers: Whether you plan to decorate the walls, the backs of chairs or both, oversized tissue-paper flowers are the next big thing your brunch decor needs. Add a little tinsel to their centers for a pop of metallic sparkles and you’ve got an eye-catching decoration without too much effort. (via A Blissful Nest)
20. Embroidered Photo Pillow: Make those seats a little more comfy with embroidered photo cushions of you and mama. She’ll love the sentimental gift that she can take home to remember one of the best Mother’s Days ever. (via Brit + Co)
21. Flower Garland Backdrop: No matter the theme, this flower garland backdrop is the perfect way to spruce up a bare wall, and creates the perfect photo opp. It’s a little bit whimsical and a whole lot of beautiful. Take advantage of the scenery and update those family portraits and Instas. (via Brit + Co)
22. Dressed-Up Dresser: Here’s a look you don’t see every day. Refurbish your old dresser to double as a chic brunch buffet display. With decor like that, there’s no doubt Mom will be impressed. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
23. Paper-Flower Food Picks: It’s almost impossible to decide which is cuter: the mini pancake stacks or the paper-flower picks. Good thing you don’t have to pick just one — make both for your brunch to put a smile on Mom’s face! (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
24. Hey Mama Placemat: This cute n’ sassy placemat could not be easier to make. Either bust out those lettering skills on a sheet of white paper or print it out using the free template. (via The Alison Show)
25. Polka Dot Decor: This fresh spring color palette was actually inspired by melon hues like watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe. As pretty as those colorful speckled runners and pot decorations are, they’re actually made of fingerprints. If you’ve got kids, the decorations will make an excellent craft activity to help celebrate grandma or their mom, too. (via The TomKat Studio)
26. Colorful Plate Setting: This vibrant brunch table setting packs quite the visual punch. If your mom loves bright and bold colors and patterns, this decor palette might be the one for her. (via Oh Joy!)
Did you love these brunch decor ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for more creative and inspiring ways to decorate!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.