26 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas to Pamper Your Favorite Lady
Aside from the usual Mother’s Day flowers, nothing says “I love you” like an entire day spent spoiling Mom. Put those DIY bath bombs to use and throw the most relaxing Mother’s Day ever with this comprehensive list of pampering must-haves. To plan your epic spa sesh, consider a home pedicure, a bubble bath + bath oil set and a luxurious silk robe. You know your mom is the BEST, which means she deserves only the BEST. Pay back all those life hacks you learned from Mom and crucial beauty tips you got from Mom by showering her with these pampering essentials.
1. Splendid Coral Garden Sleep Set ($78): Get the most relaxing Mother’s Day started by surprising your mom with the most comfy jammies ever. She’ll love this coral print button-down top and drawstring shorts set that’s perfect for spring.
2. Home Pedicure: The fate of your mom’s feet is in your hands. Pamper her with a glorious home pedicure sesh complete with a milk bath, epsom foot soak and favorite nail polish colors. (via Monika Hibbs)
3. Urban Outfitters Fleur-De-Lys Glass Jar ($16): Gift mom this versatile glass jar with a textured fleur-de-lys motif for her bathroom counter. The pop of purple keeps things interesting, and it’ll come in super handy for all her bathroom or vanity necessities (i.e. cotton balls, cotton swabs, etc).
4. UGG Aira Liberty Slipper ($125): It’s important to get off on the right foot when it comes to a whole day of relaxation. Give her these uber plush UGG slippers lined with genuine shearling to make her feel like she’s walking on air.
5. Pralus Chocolate Tropical Chocolate Bars ($65): This one’s a given: Chocolate + Mother’s Day go hand-in-hand. She won’t have ever tried chocolate like this before — these’ll take her on a flavor adventure around the world, with delicious samples from Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Ghana, Trinidad, Tanzania, Colombia, Ecuador and the Sao Tomé islands.
6. Ceecee & Bee Spa Pedicure Gift Set ($27): Mom can say bye-bye to unsightly callouses with this spa pedicure gift set. The raw sugar scrub helps soothe over-worked feet, the Mt. Shasta-made pumice stone buffs away rough skin and the boar-hair brush ensures her nails are the cleanest they’ve ever been.
7. Missoni Home Josephine Towels ($28+): True to Missoni’s iconic use of playful patterns and colors, these bright and bold butterfly print towels are perfect for spring. She won’t want to go back to using plain ol’ boring towels once she gets her hands (and eyes) on these.
8. Mer-Sea & Co. Bubble Bath & Bath Oil Set ($16): Turn every bath into a luxe spa experience by gifting your mom a bubble bath and bath oil set made of essential oils and calming chamomile. Inspired by the ocean, each duo features beach-y notes with a touch of floral scent.
9. Meadow Rue Silk Jacquard Robe ($300): Get her relaxation-ready with this delicate lace-trimmed silk robe that’ll keep her feeling her best in and out of the bathtub. Pair with slippers for the ultimate spa experience.
10. Birchrose + Co Soft Mask Cacao and Honey ($32): Help her unwind and restore tired skin with this cacao and honey mask. The all-natural, antioxidant-rich blend includes clay, cacao, peppermint and manuka honey to hydrate and promote collagen rejuvenation. Pro tip: To intensify the cooling sensation of peppermint, store mask in the refrigerator.
11. Apoterra Skincare Charcoal Complexion Soap and Mask ($36): She won’t have to worry about dull skin after using this charcoal soap and mask kit. The detoxifying properties of the activated charcoal, tea tree and clays blend will make sure those clogged pores are a thing of the past. For the best results, use after a warm bath or an herbal steam that will open up pores.
12. Birchrose + Co Dry Brushing Kit ($28): Now she can brush her way to radiant skin using the combined help of a Japanese palm brush and grapefruit and Neroli blossom-infused dry brushing oil. Aside from exfoliating, the all-natural and organic blend targets and treats circulation issues relating to cellulite and varicose veins.
13. Full Circle Tea Time To-Go Bottle ($29): Treat your tea-lovin’ mom with a travel mug that lets her take her tea to-go. All she’ll have to do is fill up the silicone tea infuser with either loose tea or bagged, fill with hot water then go on her way.
14. Tom Dixon Candle Gift Set ($120): This luxe gift set of Tom Dixon candles includes copper, brass and nickel jars with solid marble lids. Apart from their ultra chic exterior, each candle was inspired by British life — which will take her overseas with each whiff.
15. Leif Incausa Incense Sticks ($15): Choose from palo santo or sage scented incense sticks to set Mom’s mind and body at ease. Tune to some super relaxing beats, light these babies up and she’ll be drifting off in no time. Keep the room well-ventilated when burning incense to prevent stuffiness.
16. Leif Matcha Milk Bath ($40): Whole milk and organic Japanese matcha green tea combine to create this milk bath with anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and skin-softening benefits. There’s no reason your mom shouldn’t indulge in this 100% naturally delicious soak.
17. Momentary Escape Chanterelle Moss Hand Cream ($20): Prevent dry, rough skin with this soothing hand cream concoction that includes natural oils like coconut, jojoba, avocado and Vitamin E. Its compact size makes it easy to carry in her purse or makeup bag wherever she goes.
18. Swim Club Uplift Himalayan Salt ($25): Some benefits of a warm bath infused with himalayan salt include relaxing cramped muscles and drawing out toxins from the skin and adipose tissues. Make sure she reaps those benefits with this jar of himalayan bath salts that’s scented with blood orange, grapefruit and basil essential oils.
19. Tony Moly Tea Tree Face Soothing Mask Sheet ($8, pack of two): Featuring anti-inflammatory green tea leaf extract and infused with lemon, rosemary, thyme and jasmine, this set of two sheet masks is the at-home spa necessity. In as little as 20 minutes, your mom can transform dull, tired skin into hydrated, radiant skin.
20. Dot & Bo Supreme Bath Caddy Tray ($59): This eco-friendly bamboo caddy is the dreamy bath essential to ensure complete relaxation. It features a notch to hold her wine glass and a stainless steel bar to prop up any book or Kindle.
21. Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Eye Patch ($3): Chances are your go-getter mom spends more time pushing herself than pampering herself. If that’s the case, help her brighten up those tired eyes with these adorable eye patches containing Naiacin Amide, a whitening ingredient. Optimize the cooling sensation by storing in the fridge before use.
22. Dot & Bo Three’s a Charm Bath Organizer ($30): Putting her restless mind to ease can be as simple as organizing her bathroom counter. This eco-friendly bamboo organizer trio is sure to keep all her bathroom essentials in order.
23. Urban Outfitters Hexagon Glass Catch-All Dish ($12): Perfect for storing all her favorite jewelry pieces, this hexagon-shaped metal and glass dish is the item her vanity’s been missing. If she’d rather fill it with her favorite lotions and creams in the bathroom, that’s no problem. The possibilities are endless.
24. Modcloth Nose Place Like Home Tissue Holder ($10): This mini turquoise house-shaped tissue holder is all kinds of adorable. Put a smile on your mom’s face with this charming little home that’ll spruce up any table or vanity.
25. Free People Wild Bathing Flowers ($32): Flowers for Mother’s Day isn’t a groundbreaking concept, except for when they’re used in her bath. The heavenly aromatic blend of wildflowers, including beach roses, chamomile and calendula flowers, will transport her to another world.
26. Modcloth Fragrance Is a Virtue Candle ($30): Set the mood for utter relaxation with this ceramic soy candle that smells of green fig and bamboo. Combined with its refreshing scent, the candle’s tropical leaves print will take her on a journey through nature.
How will you pamper your mom for Mother’s Day? Follow us on Pinterest for more Mother’s Day ideas and inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.