Nate Berkus Just Launched a New Baby Line for Target and We Want It for Ourselves!
One of the many exciting things about being an expectant mom is decorating your soon-to-be baby’s nursery. You can deck your little one’s room in 3D wood animal art for a woodland creature theme that’s very on point for 2017. Or perhaps you’re searching for the ideal, stylish crib that won’t break the bank. Maybe you’re thinking about adorning your son or daughter’s walls with creative decals. Regardless, Nate Berkus’s new baby line for Target has you (and your teeny tiny baby) covered. Available until July 2, 2017, this gender-neutral line — with everything from changing pad covers to a crocheted turtle rattle — has great pieces to add to any nursery. Here are some of the items that we’re currently obsessing over.
1. Nate Berkus Golden Medallion Wall Decals ($13): If you’re looking to add a gold theme to your baby’s room, these decals are so pretty and the price point cannot be beat. Decals are great for parents-to-be because you can easily remove them when your babe grows up, and they look just as nice as wallpaper (but way easier!).
2. Nate Berkus Baby Sleep N’ Play in White and Oatmeal ($15): Any new mom will tell you that zippered and footed pajamas are the best. Why? You don’t want to deal with a million snaps when you’re changing a baby in the middle of the night! Footed pajamas keep those adorable toes warm (a major plus when your baby likes to wiggle out of socks).
3. Nate Berkus Tabletop Pom Pom Storage Bin ($15): This colorful bin is perfect for tossing in baby toys and clothes that need washing, or rounding up hats and socks for your nursery. It also adds a nice pop of color to any room.
5. Nate Berkus Crochet Turtle Rattle ($12): Your baby will love the rattle sound this soft turtle makes. And you’ll love that you can toss this little guy in the washing machine when it inevitably becomes a chew toy for your teething baby.
8. Nate Berkus Horizontal Quilted Changing Pad Cover ($15): Take it from a twin mom — you’re going to want a nice-looking changing pad cover when you’re changing all those late-night poopy diapers that are not emoji-poop cute. This simple polka dot pattern can go with tons of different decor and may make you even like your changing station.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)