It’s no coincidence that Pantone’s 2017 color of the year is Greenery; nature is #trending. So if there’s even the smallest part of you that loves to put on a floral crown and forest bathe, then these delicate jewelry buys are tailor-made for you. Like the ever-wise Tom Petty said, you belong among the wildflowers, and these outdoorsy accessories allow you to embrace that inner flower child on the reg.
1. Coup Butterfly Effect Ring ($180): Whatever your day brings, you’ll be feeling the flutter with this gold/silver plated piece that is a must-buy for any outdoor lover.
2. Kate Spade Shine On Flower Stud Earrings ($38): These oh-so-pretty flower studs are just subtle enough to wear with any OOTD thanks to their feminine and romantic vibes. We’ll take a pair in every color, please.
3. Stella and Dot New Moon Necklace ($59): They say big magic happens at the start of a new moon. Gift this pretty crescent necklace to any bestie who’s starting a new phase of her life.
4. Alex and Ani Amethyst Pendant Necklace ($78): Crystals have healing powers, and powerful amethyst is known as the “all-healer” of people, animals, and plants. Whoa. This necklace would look incredible worn with any solid black or white top you’ve got. Boring outfit, healed.
5. Marni Leather Flower Strass Pendant Necklace ($480): Nature-inspired jewels can have a runway-approved appeal. Take this luxe pendant with leather flowers, for example. We’re obsessed with the pretty glass crystal details, so look for it at every wedding we’re going to this summer.
6. Baublebar Rayvn Drop Earrings ($32): Swap ubiquitous tassel earrings for more earthy feathers when you want to shake up your style. Wear them with a tee and skinnies or dress them up for a look that’s ready to take flight.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.