Today, we're kicking off a new feature on the site called "Ask Brit," which is exactly what it sounds like: you readers can ask us for help with any creative ideas you're needing, technology issues you're having (consider us you're go-to tech support hub!), or products you're having trouble finding.
Why are we doing this? We've been receiving your emails, wall posts, and Twitter questions, and would like to provide a centralized way for you to continue asking any questions you might have. (It will also help us organize the questions so that we can respond easier!) Not only are we always brainstorming ideas, but we're also on the web all the time (like, pretty much 24/7) and see all kinds of products, apps and ideas that can make everyday living more efficient, creative and fun. Consider us an idea vault that you can always turn to for help.
A few examples of questions that have been asked recently include:
– How can I decorate for a party using nothing but red plastic Solo cups?
– What's a creative graduation gift?
– My daily breakfast routine is getting boring. Do you have any new creative (and easy to make) breakfast ideas?
– What are the latest & hippest apps for losing weight?
– How can I repurpose stuff I already have in order to decorate my home?
We hope we can help you find the answer you're looking for, and even if we can't, we can at least get you one step closer. Though we can't promise we'll be able to respond to every one of you, we will try our hardest and might even include your question in a future post or video. So, what are you waiting for? Ask away!