These Passover Dessert Recipes Are Flourless And Fantastic
Although Girl Scout cookies and traditional cakes are a no-no this Passover, you don't have to rely on macaroons alone to get your sugar fix. From pavlova to chocolate pistachio cake to caramel matzo bark, these crowd-pleasing, kosher dessert recipes are flourless and fantastic and perfect for your next seder.
Chocolate and hazelnut go together like peas and carrots, but the former duo is way more exciting. These nom-worthy bars are a dream, and since they're GF, vegan, Paleo, and kosher, they can be enjoyed by everyone. (via At the Immigrant's Table)
If you've yet to sink your fork into a pavlova, we're urging you to get on that ASAP. Layers of berries and whipped cream are sandwiched between crisp and airy meringue discs to create a total show-stopping treat. (via Truffles and Trends)
For those who prefer cake for dessert, this fluffy and spongy masterpiece is calling your name. If you think the crunchy slivered almonds are the best part, just wait until you're introduced to the drizzle of warm lemon sauce. (via Life's a Feast)
Gooey bananas and crunchy pecans make for a sweet breakfast OR dessert. We'd like to stress that even if you aren't celebrating Passover, you should still make these lovely cakes. (via I Will Not Eat Oysters)
This is one of the most craved Passover treats out there, and for good reason. Roughly chopped pistachios are sprinkled over a chocolatey topping, then lightly sprinkled with sea salt for that sweet 'n' salty goodness we covet. (via Tori Avey)
Be still, my heart. These brilliant chocolate cups are filled with an all-natural fruit jelly to keep them free of additives and preservatives. As if all that wasn't awesome enough, they're done in under 20 minutes. (via C It Nutritionally)
Okay, so *technically* teff is a flour, but it's considered kosher for Passover. (Score!) It pairs wonderfully with chocolate, making this brownie-like cake a fab choice for seders and beyond. (via West of the Loop)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
This post has been updated.
- How to make egyptian charoset - B+C Guides ›
- How to bake praline meringues - B+C Guides ›
- How to make a microwaveable matzo pizza - B+C Guides ›
- 14 Instagrammers Contributing to Matzo Brittle Mania Right Now ... ›
- How to assemble a seder plate - B+C Guides ›
- How to make a passover matzah kugel - B+C Guides ›
- How to make passover chocolate coffee ice cream - B+C Guides ›
- How to make a yummy passover sponge cake - B+C Guides ›
- 14 Passover-Approved Dessert Recipes That Everyone Will Love ... ›
- 20 Modern Passover Recipes for Your Seder Feast - Brit + Co ›