14 Instagrammers Contributing to Matzo Brittle Mania Right Now
It’s been called matzo brittle, matzo bark, matzo toffee, matzo crackers, and even matzo CRACK — because it’s just *that* addicting. Whatever you call it at your house, chances are you’re drooling over it right now, when everyone’s got Kosher-for-Passover treats on the brain. Made from matzo, plus the fixin’s of your choice, matzo brittle is a lot like its non-kosher cousin candied saltines. Riffs abound, from adding crushed-up candies, dried fruit, coconut, nuts, and drizzles of white or dark chocolate and caramel, but you’ve never seen it quite like this before! Here are 14 matzo brittle makers who will have you jonesing for a bite.
1. Rainbow Bright Matzo: If you’re into the fabu rainbow foods trend, you’ll LOVE this version of matzo crack.
2. Birthday Cake Matzo: Uh-oh, someone’s matzo fell into the chocolate dunkaroos dip. Better eat the evidence.
3. Unicorn Matzo: It was only a matter of time before some enterprising foodie added the unicorn trend into the matzo crack mix.
4. Kitchen Sink Matzah: Slabs of matzo, covered in toffee and chocolate, then topped with nuts and craisins and drizzled in white chocolate — flat bread never tasted so good.
5. Coco-Crazy Matzo: If you love Mounds candy bars, you’ll dig this matzo. That’s coconut meat and coconut flake adding ooey-gooey goodness.
6. Pistachio Power Matzo: Nut lovers will go squirrelly over this double-nut version.
7. S’mores Matzo: Just when you thought it couldn’t get any more crazy — or delicious — it’s everyone’s fave campfire treat meets matzo.
8. Matzo Memories: Remember when you were a kid and they had to make you eat matzo? Fast forward to today’s version with a bit of chocolate and nuts, and they almost have to make you STOP.
9. Matzo Stash: This stuff goes so fast, you’d better make a double batch and stash yours away someplace secret.
10. Salt & Sweet Matzo: Want to take this year’s matzo to the next level? Try it with dark chocolate and just a sprinkle of sea salt. That salt-sweet combo hits ’em — pow — right in the taste buds.
11. Double-Chocolate Matzo: Chocolate lovers, prepare to meet your new matzo addiction! This decadent version features two kinds of chocolate, plus chopped pecans that pair so well with the crunchy toffee.
12. Healthier Matzo Brittle: This recipe calls for whole wheat matzo and Himalayan pink salt. Guilt-free goodies for the win!
13. Almond Joy: Boasting the thinnest slivers of almonds and a light touch with the chocolate, this matzo is the epitome of crispy-crunchy deliciousness.
14. Peanut-Buttery Matzo: Peanut butter lovers, this one’s for you. If a Reese’s peanut butter cup and matzo had a baby, it would look like this.
If you LOVE these crazy matzo brittle recipes, follow us on Pinterest for more inspo.