12 Pastel Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas for the Sweetest Spread
You’ve seen the fall pastel trend gaining speed across your Instagram and Pinterest feeds, but if you’re still unsure how to pull it off IRL, we’ve got some inspo for y-o-u. To buck tradition and impress your guests, follow our lead with these 12 colorful and modern Thanksgiving ideas. These tablescapes will show you just how easy it is to get this sweet look, all without breaking a sweat (or the bank!).
1. Paper Cornucopia: Candy isn’t just for the kids’ table! These treat-packed horns are a sweet way to bring soft colors and three-dimensional shapes to your place settings. (via Julep)
2. Pastel Place Setting Details: If going 100 percent pastel is too much for you, add pink accents like painted acorns and dainty florals on top of napkins for an effortless, cohesive, and chic look. (via Loft Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
3. Painted Pinecone Runner: What better way to bring pastels to your table than right down the center? Painting pinecones in shades of pink, blue, and green is not only cost-effective but also makes a big, colorful impact on a plain white table. (via A Subtle Revelry)
4. Modern Thanksgiving Table: Keep it fresh with natural accents and pastel green candles in geometric candlesticks. Throw in a pink ombre glass bowl and you’ve got tabletop perfection, with a modern twist. (via The Proper Blog)
5. Painted Plaid Chargers: Play with a color’s full spectrum of possibilities by using it in a pattern. This paper plate was decorated using pastels and darker accents to keep it feeling balanced. (via PMQ for Two)
6. Menu and Place Card Printables: Setting a fancy table for your squad is easy-peasy with a menu card. This printable template is not only chic, but it helps define the color palette for your event. (via Sarah Hearts)
7. Gourd Florals: Update leftover Halloween pumpkins using beautiful blooms. Whether you choose fresh flowers or faux stems, you can make an impact by painting the gourds the same shade as those pastel petals. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
8. Pastel Pumpkin Tablescape: For the ultimate Instagrammable tablescape, make it all in soft hues (and we mean *everything*). From the pumpkins, plates, and straws, to the glasses and table confetti, the light colors create a seriously impressive statement. (via Aww Sam)
9. Painted Thanksgiving Balloons: You’re never too old for balloons. Painted puns and messages of gratitude are what make this floating decor tastefully appropriate for a most thankful Friendsgiving. (via Studio DIY)
10. Honeycomb Turkeys: Gobble ’til you wobble with some paper cuties. When it comes to making these clever crafts, you’re only limited by the color of the honeycombs you can find. (via Julep)
11. Printable Dish Cards: Looking for another easy way to add beautiful colors to your table decor? With printable dish cards in these fun colors, all you need to do is fold and place them in front of your coveted side dishes. (via Lovely Indeed)
12. Ombre Pumpkin Table Runner: You can’t get more of a wow factor than this ombre pumpkin centerpiece. The shades of pinks, oranges, and yellows warm up the table, but they would look just as good in blues and greens. (via Oh Happy Day)
Show us your tablescapes by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)