12 Pastel Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas for the Sweetest Spread
You’ve seen the fall pastel trend gaining speed across your Instagram and Pinterest feeds, but if you’re still unsure how to pull it off IRL, we’ve got some inspo for y-o-u. To buck tradition and impress your guests, follow our lead with these 12 colorful and modern Thanksgiving ideas. These tablescapes will show you just how easy it is to get this sweet look, all without breaking a sweat (or the bank!).
1. Paper Cornucopia: Candy isn’t just for the kids’ table! These treat-packed horns are a sweet way to bring soft colors and three-dimensional shapes to your place settings. (via Julep)
2. Pastel Place Setting Details: If going 100 percent pastel is too much for you, add pink accents like painted acorns and dainty florals on top of napkins for an effortless, cohesive, and chic look. (via Loft Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
3. Painted Pinecone Runner: What better way to bring pastels to your table than right down the center? Painting pinecones in shades of pink, blue, and green is not only cost-effective but also makes a big, colorful impact on a plain white table. (via A Subtle Revelry)
4. Modern Thanksgiving Table: Keep it fresh with natural accents and pastel green candles in geometric candlesticks. Throw in a pink ombre glass bowl and you’ve got tabletop perfection, with a modern twist. (via The Proper Blog)
5. Painted Plaid Chargers: Play with a color’s full spectrum of possibilities by using it in a pattern. This paper plate was decorated using pastels and darker accents to keep it feeling balanced. (via PMQ for Two)
6. Menu and Place Card Printables: Setting a fancy table for your squad is easy-peasy with a menu card. This printable template is not only chic, but it helps define the color palette for your event. (via Sarah Hearts)
7. Gourd Florals: Update leftover Halloween pumpkins using beautiful blooms. Whether you choose fresh flowers or faux stems, you can make an impact by painting the gourds the same shade as those pastel petals. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
8. Pastel Pumpkin Tablescape: For the ultimate Instagrammable tablescape, make it all in soft hues (and we mean *everything*). From the pumpkins, plates, and straws, to the glasses and table confetti, the light colors create a seriously impressive statement. (via Aww Sam)
9. Painted Thanksgiving Balloons: You’re never too old for balloons. Painted puns and messages of gratitude are what make this floating decor tastefully appropriate for a most thankful Friendsgiving. (via Studio DIY)
10. Honeycomb Turkeys: Gobble ’til you wobble with some paper cuties. When it comes to making these clever crafts, you’re only limited by the color of the honeycombs you can find. (via Julep)
11. Printable Dish Cards: Looking for another easy way to add beautiful colors to your table decor? With printable dish cards in these fun colors, all you need to do is fold and place them in front of your coveted side dishes. (via Lovely Indeed)
12. Ombre Pumpkin Table Runner: You can’t get more of a wow factor than this ombre pumpkin centerpiece. The shades of pinks, oranges, and yellows warm up the table, but they would look just as good in blues and greens. (via Oh Happy Day)
Show us your tablescapes by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!