12 Colorful Patterned Art Prints
We’re all up in the wall art scene these days, and are loving how easy it is to find affordable and beautiful artwork by emerging artists from all over the world. One of our favorite places to browse is Society6, especially for more graphic design-oriented works, especially ones involving bright colors and intricate patterns. Here are a dozen prints we found that you can snag for less than $20!
1. Pass this On ($18): Is it weird for a piece of art to be our website’s spirit animal? The colors, the blocks, the layers — it’s all so good.
2. Lost In ($19): This quilt-inspired piece combines patterns, photos, and color blocks to create a totally unique new pattern.
3. March 1927 ($18): Not sure what the title of this signifies, but we dig the bold color palette here, especially that dark navy hue.
4. Ultimate Navaho ($19): This tribal design almost looks like a computer-generated kaleidoscope or something.
5. Goodnight Nobody ($18): Though this title is rather melancholy, the print itself is a happy mix of blues and pinks.
6. Pattern ($18): The hand-drawn aspect of this pattern gives it a certain sense of whimsy the other prints on this lack. You also have to love the extremely simplistic title ;)
7. Tulip ($20): Tulip shapes, over and over again? Yes please.
8. Mosaic Pattern ($18): Technically, this piece is also simply called “Pattern” but we felt that it looks more like a mixed up mosaic. Our eyes get totally lost when we look at this, kind of like a Magic Eye poster.
9. Heavy Words 01 ($18): Now that is some beauty right there — love the blend of pastels and richer tones.
10. Hex P ($18): This super flat option feels like it would fit nicely in a bachelor pad.
11. Stripes ($18): These stripes look like a pile of paper strips, and we like it!
12. Grandma’s Quilt ($19): Finally, a print inspired by the original pattern-on-pattern masterpiece, a quilt by your grandma.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)