Between our new iPhones and the holidays right around the corner, we can’t help obsessively looking at new phone cases. Whether you want a new one for yourself or you’re searching for the perfect stocking stuffer, here are 38 of our favorites that’ll make any phone feel like new. But good luck picking just one.
1. Casetify Jungle Sloth Family ($35+): Slow texter? Maybe a sloth is your spirit animal.
2. Casetify La Vie en Rose ($35+): Strutting a beret this season? Let your cell phone accessories complete your masterpiece look. Casetify cases come in the size of every iPhone from the 4 to the X.
3. Casetify Stranger Things Inspired Case ($35+): Strange things always happening with your phone? Embrace it.
4. Casetify Polka Daub Pebbles ($35+): The ideal phone case for a painter. No worries if you spill a bit of paint during your next still life study.
5. ban.do Chill Pills iPhone7 Plus Case ($34): A bit corny, but “take a chill pill” is the most necessary reminder when you’re deep into your phone and need to chill.
6. Rifle Paper Co. Clear Peach Blossom, iPhone 6 ($33): We adore Rifle Paper Co. Who doesn’t?
7. Casetify Red Poppies ($35+): Get poppin’ with these pretty poppies.
8. Rifle Paper Co Herb Garden iPhone 7 Case ($36): Sweet, colorful, and friendly, just like the texts you send to Mom every day.
9. Case Mill Wood Floral Case for Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, and S8 ($14): Etsy has a ton of pretty cases for Samsung gals too.
10. It’s Written in the Stars iPhone Case ($40): Kate Spade’s phone cases might just be the cutest, and the astrology nerd in us absolutely needs this case.
11. The Future Is Female iPhone X Case ($45): Let your tech speak to your stances on feminism.
12. Casetify Rose Gold Marble Case ($35+): Rose gold and marble have special places in our heart. Our cell phone holds a special place in our hand.
13. Native Union CLIC MARBLE Case ($80): This iPhone case is very tech meets chic.
14. StudioeQ Mahogany iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S / 6 Case ($29): Dress your entire iPhone in dark mahogany from power button to charger input.
15. Enpornk iPhone 7 Camera Lens & Case ($20): This case is best suited for photographers. The case itself turns your iPhone 7 into a conventional camera with a real shutter button and fisheye lens.
16. Kate Spade Cases le Pavillion Clear iPhone 6 Case ($40): Put a polka on it. Polka dot, that is.
17. Clear Cosmic Kaleidoscope iPhone 7/8 & 7/8 Plus Case ($40): This iPhone case is packed with decadence: geometric pattern, starry crystals, and it’ll really sparkle in the sun.
18. Society6 Sunshine x Stripes by Leah Flores ($36): Make a modern art statement with this striped phone case and pop of yellow.
19. Casetify Bumble #3 ($35+): If your phone buzzes a lot — like a lot a lot — stick with the trend and grab this bumble-themed phone case.
20. White Sparkly Day Smartphone Case ($40): If you’re the proud owner of a gold iPhone, this case is practically calling your name. But don’t feel left out, Android users. This case is available for your phones too.
22. Chevron Faux Leather iPhone 6/6s/7/8 & 6/6s/7/8 Plus Case ($35): The metallic flare on this case actually serves a purpose — keeping your most-used cards like transit cards and business cards close at hand.
23. Society6 Indigo Mountains by SpaceFrogDesigns ($36): Even the most frequent tech user will flip her phone from screen to gorgeous mountainous views, then take a moment to close her eyes and take a deep breath.
24. KeywayDesigns Cross Country Real Wood iPhone Case ($32): That’s a woody case for a texter with wanderlust.
25. Society6 Reassurance by Caleb Troy ($36): Dang, this phone case is artsy AF. This pattern comes in phone cases for every version of the iPhone, every version of the Galaxy, and even as pillows or wall tapestries if you really want to commit to it. You can totally paint yourself in this gorgeous art by Caleb Troy.
26. Rebecca Minkoff Patchwork iPhone 7/8 Case ($50): You are never without your phone, so let the phone case complete your ensemble. This geometric leather phone case brings gorgeous jewel tones to your everyday look.
27. Rifle Paper Co. iPhone 6 Watercolor ($24): Staring at your screen can be draining. When it all becomes too much, just flip your phone over and stare into this serene watercolor pattern.
28. Shannon iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus Mirror Folio Case ($50): This phone case does double duties. The reddish-purple case covers front and back and equips you with a built-in compact mirror for quick touch-ups before you capture your next selfie.
29. Torras Shockproof iPhone 6s Case ($15): Not only is this phone case a fun, periwinkle shade, it also has thousands of positive reviews on Amazon and will not break the bank. Done deal.
30. Spigen Ultra Hybrid iPhone X Case ($14): Here’s another highly rated phone case from Amazon. It’s quick to ship and rosy in color.
31. Bonjour iPhone 7/7 & 7/8 Plus Case ($40): Taking a jaunt to Paris? Pack this Frenchie.
33. Cutly Geometric iPhone 8 Case ($55): Hey tree hugger, this woodsy iPhone case comes in walnut, cherry, and maple wood.
34. Casetify Harrison Wong Art Brut ($35+): Add a minimal art element to your iPhone.
35. Kate Spade New York for Minnie Mouse iPhone 6 Case ($50): Give your iPhone a pair of Disney ears. Next time you capture a selfie with Minnie, she will totally giggle at the sight of your case.
36. Society6 Nevertheless, She Persisted by kimberlyfayereads ($36): Inspired by the resilience of Elizabeth Warren, this phone case will totally make a statement without you having to say a word.
37. Society6 Pink And Grey Gradient Cubes by Elisabeth Fredriksson ($36): Mesmerizing.
38. Society6 YIKES by ALESIA FISHER ($36): Our reaction every time we get that late-night text, “U up?”
Additional reporting by Erin Browner.
Which phone case makes you want to add to cart? Tell us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations