10 Preppy Bloggers You Should Be Following
After watching the Kentucky Derby this last weekend, we totally have preppy style on our minds. Well, that and the fact that the Lilly Pulitzer for Target line has finally launched. For those of you who are thinking about adding a touch of prep to your style, or just taking your already-there look to the next level, we’re sharing 10 of our favorite preppy bloggers. Scroll through for some inspo!
1. Covering the Bases: First up is a University of Kentucky grad, so of course she knows how to rock Kentucky Derby dresses like it’s her job. We’re loving this colorful nautical flag shift dress for summer. (via Covering the Bases)
2. The Serena Saga: It doesn’t get any more preppy than the seersucker dress Serena is wearing. Even though her name is Serena, we think she probably takes preppy style notes from Blair ;) (The Serena Saga)
3. Katie’s Bliss: Katie’s Bliss is the ideal blog if you’re on the hunt for that perfect NYC prep style. She totally made us want to sport *all* of the color this spring with this floral fit and flare. (via Katie’s Bliss)
4. Bows & Sequins: Preppy style is all about taking classy styles and fits and updating them with the latest trends. Jessica from Bows & Sequins nailed that idea just right with this B&W patterned dress. (via Bows & Sequins)
5. Southern Curls & Pearls: Preppy style is pretty typical in the South, and that doesn’t stop at Southern Curls & Pearls. We’re currently swooning over this floral number and pointed pumps. Love! (via Southern Curls & Pearls)
6. Gal Meets Glam: Umm, aren’t those ruffled sleeves everything? We love them almost as much as we love Julia of Gal Meets Glam. Say hello to our new fave destination for all things glam! (via Gal Meets Glam)
7. The College Prepster: C’mon, prep is *in* Carly’s blog name, so obvi she’s one of our favorite bloggers. P.S. Nothing screams preppy more than Lilly Pulitzer, right? Right. (via The College Prepster)
8. Design Darling: If you’re on the hunt for the perfect classy spring attire, but it’s that awkward, in-between weather, pop on a blazer like Mackenzie’s. We know we can always count on Design Darling for styling a blazer. (via Design Darling)
9. Classy Girls Wear Pearls: Sarah Vickers is arguably the preppiest of all preppy bloggers, so it’s only fitting to include her. One of our favorite looks from her is above: a scalloped bright pink dress with contrasting flats. Really, it doesn’t get any prettier. (via Classy Girls Swear Pearls)
10. Corals + Cognacs: Step outside your comfort zone by switching things up with a romper. Okay, maybe a few comfort zones, since she’s rocking floral, hot pink and a deep-V romper. But bold is the new black, and no one should be mad about that. (via Corals + Cognacs)
Who is your favorite preppy blogger? Talk to us in the comments!