10 Pretty Journals You Need Right Now
There are a ton of convincing reasons you should be keeping a journal, from the beauty of lists to helping you sort out your thoughts and reach goals. Whether you faithfully bring your fave notebook to meetings with hopes of sharpening your listening skills at work or keep a dream journal as an outlet for your subconscious thoughts, blank pages are something no gal should go without. Scroll on for 10 notebooks that will bring out your creativity while helping you get stuff done.
1. Do Big Small Things: A Guided Journey Toward Freedom, Happiness and Adventure by Bruce Poon Tip ($12): This colorful journal is meant to guide you through adventures and journeys while pushing you to tackle new challenges and find happiness. Its pages are filled with prompts and visuals that will inspire MAJOR creativity.
2. Kate Spade Dipped Initial Notebook ($16): Get personal with this monogramed dipped notebook by buying the one with your initial. A super cute little something to gift to a best friend or coworker, this book has 200 gold lined pages and a pretty silk bookmark.
3. Sugar Paper White Cabana Stripe Notebook ($18): Gold foil and stripes is a tough combo to resist, and this Sugar Paper pad has it going ON. The spiral bound beauty is slim enough to tote around in your work or carry-on bag.
4. Moleskine Volant Large Ruled Notebook ($13): Moleskine notebooks are pretty much the best ever. We love this set of two for their large ruled lines, which make it easy to fill up the pages with lists, thoughts and ramblings. It also comes in all of our favorite colors!
5. Threshold Pink and Black To Do List Notebook ($5): A fun to-do list notebook can make being productive a bit more fun, and this five dollar find is sure to do the trick! Choose between black or pink — or maybe even splurge for both.
Mean Girls must have this mini notebook, modeled off of Regina George’s infamous burn book. The tiny edition features 30 blank pages that you can use to channel all of your clever thoughts and witty remarks. Just hope no one ever reads them!
7. Liberty London Large Leather Ianthe Notebook ($60): If you’re going to splurge on a notebook, let this leather bound beauty be it! The large and durable notebook was made to weather the test of time and will look gorgeous while doing it.
8. Rifle Paper Co. Passport Pocket Notebooks ($10): Snap up these travel-themed pocket notebooks for your next sojourn. They’re small enough to fit in your back pocket and ideal for writing down addresses, phone numbers and notes.
9. Baltic Club Tropical Notebook ($12): Spring into summer with this fun hand-drawn palm print. This notebook is basically begging for you to fill it up with tropical vacation shopping lists and fruity cocktail recipes you want to try.
10. Eat Pretty Live Well: A Guided Journal for Nourishing Beauty, Inside and Out by Jolene Hart ($11): This healthy diary is a refreshing take on boring food and wellness journals! The cheerful pink and green pages include checklists, an A-Z glossary of more than 150 foods that will nourish you from the inside out, grocery lists and prompts for self-reflection. Use the blank portions to track your beauty and wellness goals. This notebook was designed to last for 40 days, so be sure to take a moment to evaluate and appreciate yourself (and your improvement) after you’ve filled it up.
Already have a trusty notebook? Tag us on Instagram and show us your go-to @BritandCo!
(Featured image via Getty)