12 Printable Boxes for Gifting Treats and Sweets
If your kitchen is anything like ours during the holidays, then we know it’s full of cookie batter and brownie mix, with the oven running at full blast. After all your hard work making those holiday snickerdoodles and crafting that cake, your desserts deserve more than a paper plate covered in tin foil. Show off those muffins and beautify those bars with packaging that’s as pleasing to the eye as the treats inside will be to the tastebuds. We’ve got 12 printable treat boxes to take your holiday baking to the next level.
2. House Boxes: Use these adorable house boxes to wrap up tiny treats and save them for decoration afterwards. Bonus: Two of the printables aren’t holiday themed, so you can use them all year long. (via Design Is Yay)
3. Cookie Envelope: You don’t have to bake an entire batch of cookies for each person on your list. Keep things simple by gifting one or two, and they’ll really savor your sweet treats. (via Going Home to Roost)
5. Leftovers Container: The best part of any holiday party? Taking home leftovers, of course. Now you don’t have to worry about returning any tupperware. (via Coco + Kelley)
7. Geometric Gift Boxes: Even though they may look complicated, all you need to make these fun boxes (a cube, icosahedron and tetrahedron, if you want to get technical) are scissors, a ruler and some tacky glue. Easy peasy. (via Oh Happy Day)
9. Patisserie Treat Box: These boxes are festive for Christmas, Valentine’s Day and every holiday in between. Add some glittery ribbons and your guests will be thrilled to receive your delicious baked goods. (via A Beautiful Mess)
Which one of these free printables will you use to dress up your desserts? Fill us in below.