They’re carve-able, crave-able (we’re totally guilty of sneaking Halloween pumpkin treats all day long) and available for just a short time only. Come winter, just like Cinderella‘s coach at midnight, pumpkins completely fall off the radar. Take full advantage by whipping up these 11 recipes that put our favorite seasonal gourd in the spotlight.
1. Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies: Talk about a fall dessert alert. With this pumpkin-y treat, you never have to decide between brownies or cheesecake again. You can have them both! (via Maryanne Cabrera on Snapguide)
2. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Walnut Muffins: For those looking for something a little nuttier, check out these muffins. They make a perfect companion for your morning #PSL. Bonus: You’ll never have to share with non-nut lovers. (via Huang Kitchen on Snapguide)
3. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies: If you’re looking for a pumpkin treat that shies away from gluten, try out this recipe for gluten-free cookies. Did we mention they’re also dairy free and refined sugar free? Ya, you should make these… and then invite us over. (via Rebekah Kazmierowicz on Snapguide)
4. Pumpkin Spice Syrup: Want a dose of fall for breakfast? Then drizzle some of this homemade pumpkin spice syrup on your morning waffles. It’s a tasty addition to practically anything you pour it on, including a few pumps in your morning cup of coffee. (via Snapguide Team on Snapguide)
5. Pumpkin Cake Donuts: Donut worry, be happy! We definitely understand that sentiment after a few of these dense and delicious morning treats. Mix up your toppings and see just how many flavors go oh-so well with pumpkin. (via Sherry Williams on Snapguide)
6. Pumpkin Muffins With Cream Cheese Glaze: These bundt muffins skirt that fine line between muffin and cake, but that’s what makes them so delicious. That, and the cream cheese glaze that is drizzled on the top. (via Rebekah Kazmierowicz on Snapguide)
7. Individual Pumpkin Cheesecake: For your next party, you need to try these mini pumpkin cheesecakes. They’re tangy, just a tad sweet and the individual jars mean no one has to share. (via Craftsman and Wolves on Snapguide)
8. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins: If you like your pumpkin treats dotted with chocolate, then this one’s for you. Light and buttery, these are dotted with rich, chocolate-y morsels. Try them for an indulgent brunch treat. (via Maddy Vyletel on Snapguide)
9. Pumpkin Fudge: Fall is a good time for giving and we wouldn’t say no to a batch of these. Creamy and smooth, a few of these will have you feeling like you’ve landed in pumpkin nirvana. (via Sherry Williams on Snapguide)
10. Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats: Just when you thought rice krispy treats couldn’t get any better, someone thinks to add a dash of pumpkin spice. The ultimate crowd pleaser, they’re perfect for your next party or potluck. (via Rebekah Kazmierowicz on Snapguide)
11. Pumpkin White Chocolate Brownie Bars: An autumn twist on an all-year favorite. This brownie recipe uses white chocolate, pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree to make a decadent dessert that is a total can’t miss. (via Shashi Charles on Snapguide)
Have a favorite can’t-miss pumpkin treat? Share with us the in the comments below.