18 Lightened-Up Desserts That Are Both Decadent AND Diet-Friendly
You've been putting in extra hours at the gym, guzzling plenty of water and eating healthy all week, but then nighttime rolls around and your craving for something sweet hits HARD. The thing is, you don't have to tell your sweet tooth to chill and deprive yourself completely. It's possible to still indulge in dessert without totally canceling out all your hard work. Here are 18 lightened-up dessert recipes that you'll go absolutely crazy over.
This super easy no-bake dessert combines peanut butter, fat-free whipped cream and reduced fat cream cheese in a sweet graham cracker crust. After you pour in all the ingredients, drizzle a little chocolate syrup on top and dig in. (via Skinny Taste)
This post has been updated.
- 36 Super Easy Dessert Recipes Made With 5 Ingredients or Less - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Epic Dessert Mashup Recipes to Satisfy Your Cravings - Brit + Co ›
- 37 Oreo Recipes That Will Make Your Cookie Dreams Come True - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Classic Baked Goods Recipes Every Cook Should Know - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Rainbow Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 30 Perfectly Patriotic Dessert Recipes for Independence Day - Brit + Co ›