15-Minute Dinners to Ease Back into the School Year
You might not want to believe it, but it's happening! Summer is quickly coming to an end and the kids will be off to school, wherever that may be!, in NO time. That means it's time to break the Instant Pot and slow cooker out of hibernation for easy plan-ahead meals. And, for those days where it just doesn't happen (hey, no judgment), having a collection of quick and easy dinner recipes up your sleeve is crucial. That's why we're hooking you up with 13 tempting 15-minute dinners that will totally save you.
Toss this chicken into a finger-lickin' marinade before heading into work to set yourself up for a 15-minute wonder that calls for only seven ingredients — then high-five yourself. (via Pickled Plum)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe inspo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- How to Feel Less Stressed About Going Back to School - Brit + Co ›
- 13 Back-to-School Tech Products to Start the Semester Right - Brit + ... ›
- Brilliant Back-to-School Supplies, DIYs and Organizing Hacks - Brit ... ›
- 16 Free Back-to-School Printables Even Adults Will Want - Brit + Co ›
- Brit's Back to School Picks for Any Kind of Classroom - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Make-Ahead Breakfast Hacks to Ease the Back-to-School ... ›
- 13 On-the-Go Breakfasts for the Back-to-School Rush - Brit + Co ›
- 4 Ways We're Styling the Kiddos for Back to “School” This Fall - Brit + ... ›
- 20 School Supplies That Make Us Wanna Go Back To School - Brit + ... ›