You might not want to believe it, but it’s happening! Summer is quickly coming to an end and the kids will be off to school in NO time. That means it’s time to break the Instant Pot and slow cooker out of hibernation for easy plan-ahead meals. And, for those days where it just doesn’t happen (hey, no judgment), having a collection of quick and easy dinner recipes up your sleeve is crucial. That’s why we’re hooking you up with 13 tempting 15-minute dinners that will totally save you.
1. 15-Minute Spinach Penne With Pancetta: Everyone loves a wholesome plate of pasta for dinner, and this dish delivers that in a snap with leafy greens and mouthwatering pancetta. (via Girl Gone Gourmet)
2. Pan-Seared Chicken Breast With Mustard Cream Sauce: Serving tender chicken breasts smothered in a tangy Mustard Cream Sauce on a busy weeknight sounds impossible, but this recipe gets it done so you can feed your clan and enjoy some down time. (via Wholesome Yum)
3. Honey Garlic Shrimp: Shrimp takes no time to cook and it’s SO good, therefore incorporating it into more weeknight meals makes sense, and this sweet garlicky dish does it just right. (via Healthy Nibbles and Bits)
4. Easy Rosemary Garlic Beef Skewers: Paired with a tangy yogurt sauce, these juicy and tender beef skewers let you embrace the grill while hooking you up with a fuss-free dinner that is *perfect* for weeknights. (via Wry Toast)
6. Lemon Pappardelle With Basil and Kale Pesto: Ribbons of pappardelle are smothered in an earthy basil and kale pesto to bring you a plateful of freshness with little effort and big flavor. (via Anna Banana)
8. Super Tender Beef With Broccoli Noodle Stir-Fry: Skip the takeout, because this beef and broccoli dish is packed with healthy goodies and tons of flavor, and is made in less time than it takes to hop in the car and pick up! (via My Gorgeous Recipes)
10. Quick and Easy Maple Glazed Pork Chops: These sweet and salty glazed chops are worthy of Sunday dinner, but with minimal ingredients and 15 minutes, why not bring it to your weeknights? (via Sprinkles and Sprouts)
12. Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak: Most people keep steak for special occasions, but when you can bring a tender, garlicky, and buttery slab of beef to your table in 15 minutes, that’s a special occasion within itself. (via Rasa Malaysia)
13. Balsamic Chicken: Toss this chicken into a finger-lickin’ marinade before heading into work to set yourself up for a 15-minute wonder that calls for only seven ingredients — then high-five yourself. (via Pickled Plum)
Looking for recipes to ease back into the school year? Follow us on Pinterest!