Attention Vegans: This 10-Minute Trader Joe’s Stir-Fry Dinner Recipe Is for You
When you’re violently hungry after a long day on the grind, assembling a guest-worthy dinner likely doesn’t top your to-do list. Instead, you’ll want a 10-minute dinner that will nourish you with ease, so you have time to do other important things — like soak in the tub or catch up on Jessica Jones. That’s where this vegan stir-fry recipe, made with just a handful of ingredients from Trader Joe’s, comes in. Simply throw a bag of colorfully crunchy veggies on the stove, toss pre-cooked rice into the microwave, cut up delicious sriracha tofu to go on top, and dinner is served.
VEGAN SOYAKI STIR-FRY RECIPE
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s Stir-Fry Vegetables
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Sriracha Baked Tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-2 Tablespoons Trader Joe’s Soyaki sauce
- 1 package Trader Joe’s frozen Organic Brown Rice
- pinch of sesame seeds, for serving (optional)
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and add frozen vegetables. Cook until hot, about 8 minutes. Halfway through, add salt and pepper to taste, plus garlic, stirring frequently. When vegetables are done, add tofu and sauce to pan, stirring until the tofu is warm. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat up rice according to package instructions.
- Serve the tofu-vegetable mixture over rice. Top with sesame seeds or additional sauce, if desired.
Love Trader Joe’s? Tag us in your grocery haul on Instagram.
(Recipe and photo via Sara Cagle / Brit + Co)