Attention Vegans: This 10-Minute Trader Joe's Stir-Fry Dinner Recipe Is for You
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s Stir-Fry Vegetables
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Sriracha Baked Tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-2 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Soyaki sauce
- 1 package Trader Joe’s frozen Organic Brown Rice
- pinch of sesame seeds, for serving (optional)
Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and add frozen vegetables. Cook until hot, about 8 minutes. Halfway through, add salt and pepper to taste, plus garlic, stirring frequently. When vegetables are done, add tofu and sauce to pan, stirring until the tofu is warm. Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, heat up rice according to package instructions.
Serve the tofu-vegetable mixture over rice. Top with sesame seeds or additional sauce, if desired.
Check out our camping foods recipe roundup for more inspo!