20 Rentable Dresses for Every Occasion
We know that you lovely ladies’ calendars are absolutely booked with events. Whether you’re attending a wedding or dolling up for date night, you’re searching for just the right look — but sometimes that perfect look comes with a high-end price tag. Forget dropping mad stacks of cash, and get your fashionista fix with rentable looks for every occasion from Rent the Runway.
1. Best Dress for a Daytime Wedding ($40): A daytime wedding is a tricky event to style. You want to look formal enough for the event, yet casual enough for the light of day. We love this simple striped dress that pairs both dark and light hues in perfect balance for a daytime wedding guest look.
2. Best Dress for a Beach Getaway ($60): If you’re planning a fabulous getaway, you better get your closet ready for the trip. No matter if you are sailing the Caribbean or dancing in the DR, a fun and flowy maxi-dress is a must-add to your packing list.
3. Best Statement Bridesmaid Dress ($90): Say goodbye to boring bridesmaids’ dresses. Instead, rent something spectacular. The color blocking of this dress adds a touch of personality while still being formal enough for the most upscale of weddings. Our favorite part? The shape of this dress will flatter every figure, so all your friends are sure to feel their best.
4. Best Dress for Girls’ Night Out ($35): There is nothing more fun than getting dressed to hang out with your besties. Girls’ night out calls for a sexy and sassy mini dress for dinner, drinks and dancing the night away.
5. Best Black Tie Dress ($100): Black tie events call for you to bust out your very best. We love the simplicity of this black gown mixed with the bold statement of the white stripes along the hem. Add a statement necklace to take the entire look to the next level.
6. Best Date Night Dress ($75): The right dress can make an unforgettable impact during a first date, so give him something to remember. We can’t get enough of this bold bodycon dress featuring a playful pattern. We promise he won’t forget to call you back in a look like this.
7. Best Non-traditional Wedding Dress ($125): Your big day should be anything but average, and this is the perfect dress for an untraditional wedding day. The hi-lo silhouette and extravagant tulle skirt will make a major statement and stand out against any venue. It’s your big day, so make sure all eyes are on you.
8. Best Dress to Meet the Parents ($85): So you’ve been dating him for a few months, and now it’s time to meet the parents. Your biggest worry? What to wear! We have you covered with this sweet and simple lace dress. We love the fitted waistline and gorgeous emerald green color.
9. Best Dress to Wear to Work ($60): Your cubicle has never looked so good! Pick out this piece if you’re looking for something to feel smart and confident in on and off the job. The neutral nude color palette makes this dress the ultimate wardrobe staple for pairing with bold blazers and fun jewelry to jazz up your work wear.
10. Best Long Sleeve LBD ($70): Cooler weather calls for a LBD with a little bit of sleeve. No matter what the occasion, your favorite little black dress always has your back. Try this long-sleeve version of your longtime style staple for a new and refined look this fall.
11. Best Dress for Brunch ($60): Sundays are meant for brunching, and brunching calls for you looking your best. Whether you’re headed to the country club or to the cafe around the corner, this combination of ruffles and prints will have you looking cute for your culinary adventures. Have a mimosa for us, please.
12. Best Holiday Dress ($40): Holiday party at work or Christmas Eve dinner coming up on your calendar? Get your glam on this holiday season in this green accordion dress. The color, criss-cross back and structure of this dress make it the ultimate look for all your holiday needs.
13. Best Rehearsal Dinner Dress ($40): It’s (almost) your big day and you need to step up your style in a big way! This chic off-white look with a metallic texture is a classy yet spunky way to celebrate your wedding rehearsal.
14. Best Daytime Dress ($35): Whether you’re planning on spending your day lunching with the ladies or shopping in the square, you need something bold and beautiful to wear. We are crazy for this kaleidoscope-esque patterned dress and are certain that this A-line look would flatter everyone.
15. Best Bachelorette Party Dress ($30): This is one last night for you to rock out to “Single Ladies,” so you better look your fiercest. Spend your last night as a single lady sparkling in this shift dress. Who could resist this look for their big bachelorette?
16. Best Dress for a Charity Gala ($125): If your next big event requires you to be big on style, look no further. Ditch the boring black-tie look and go for something a bit more bold in this fuchsia gown. The intricate rosette stitching and hi-lo hemline make this dress an absolute showstopper.
17. Best Dinner Party Dress ($65): You want to be the hostess with the mostess, and that includes your outfit. This bright floral patterned dress with an adorable collared neckline is just right for whatever dinner party you are planning on throwing. Comfy and cute, you’ll be able to cook and socialize with all your guests.
18. Best Dress for a Day Date ($35): You’re headed to the latest lunch spot to meet a handsome somebody and need just the right dress. Find the perfect mix of classy and casual with this bright yellow shift dress with bold statement sleeves.
19. Best After Work Cocktail Dress ($100): If you spend your Fridays dashing out of the office and heading to a place that serves strong cocktails, you need just the right look to sip and socialize with the best of them. We are loving this long-sleeve color blocked dress that can easily go from office-wear to cocktail-hour.
20. Best Dress for an Art Show ($40): A fun and funky find makes the perfect look for the opening of an art gallery or a local theater show. We can’t take our eyes off the bold single-sleeve silhouette of this dress, not to mention the fun yellow and mustard diamond pattern.
What dress are you planning to wear for your next big occasion? Let us know in the comments below.