It’s official: 2015 is the year of redheads. While the vibrant shade has sometimes been avoided by ladies looking to dye their locks because of its supersaturation, this year’s red carpet looks are making one thing very clear: that mindset is a thing of the past. We introduced you to bronze hair back in December, but now we’d like to welcome its warmer cousin, “ronze.”
1. Julianne Moore: Considering Julianne Moore is a natural redhead, we’re going to label her the pioneer/poster child of this trending hair color. (Photo via Ethan Miller/Getty)
2. Emma Stone: Emma’s spot-on red shows off a definite auburn hue with subtle copper and bronze highlights to brighten things up. (Photo via Ethan Miller/Getty)
3. Amy Adams: Going just a tad brighter than Emma, Amy Adam’s ronze color is more natural, while still equally as stunning. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
4. Isla Fisher: While this is technically more blonde and less auburn, there is still a definite element of shine and bronze to Isla’s long curls. (Photo via Kevork Djansezian/Getty)
5. Kate Mara: Consider Kate Mara’s shade of red a subtly flipped version of Emma Stone’s. While their all-over colors are quite similar, Kate has gone for brassier highlights, while Emma’s are slightly darker. (Photos via Jason Merritt + Frazer Harrison/Getty)
What’s your take on this trending hair color? Would you try it? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.