THIS Is the Newest, Hottest Haircolor of 2015
It’s official: 2015 is the year of redheads. While the vibrant shade has sometimes been avoided by ladies looking to dye their locks because of its supersaturation, this year’s red carpet looks are making one thing very clear: that mindset is a thing of the past. We introduced you to bronze hair back in December, but now we’d like to welcome its warmer cousin, “ronze.”
After stars like Emma Stone and Amy Adams all showed up to various award shows rocking a super similar shade of red, beauty website Brydie decided to officially dub this rich color “ronze,” a warm shade of red with an undeniable tint of bronze. They’ve explained the color as “one where classic red meets rich, bronzy-brown undertones.” While this color has the option to be a little simpler than other trending dye techniques, like ecaille and balayage, it does relate in that it also relies heavily on an extra glossy shine. If you’re thinking about dipping your head in red anytime soon, bring a pic of any one of these ladies to your hairdresser for super on-trend color that’ll look gorgeous on a whole lot of skin tones.
1. Julianne Moore: Considering Julianne Moore is a natural redhead, we’re going to label her the pioneer/poster child of this trending hair color. (Photo via Ethan Miller/Getty)
2. Emma Stone: Emma’s spot-on red shows off a definite auburn hue with subtle copper and bronze highlights to brighten things up. (Photo via Ethan Miller/Getty)
3. Amy Adams: Going just a tad brighter than Emma, Amy Adam’s ronze color is more natural, while still equally as stunning. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
4. Isla Fisher: While this is technically more blonde and less auburn, there is still a definite element of shine and bronze to Isla’s long curls. (Photo via Kevork Djansezian/Getty)
5. Kate Mara: Consider Kate Mara’s shade of red a subtly flipped version of Emma Stone’s. While their all-over colors are quite similar, Kate has gone for brassier highlights, while Emma’s are slightly darker. (Photos via Jason Merritt + Frazer Harrison/Getty)
What’s your take on this trending hair color? Would you try it? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.