8 St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art Ideas That Will Give You All the Luck You Need
Everyone knows that when it comes to celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, you need a leprechaun-approved mani to complement your Guinness cocktail. Whether you decide to strut glitter shamrocks or rainbow-colored hues, these designs will prevent you from getting pinched. So instead of making a wish on a four leaf clover to make your nail art dreams come true, we provided eight St. Patrick’s Day options below to get you going.
1. Gold and Green: Glitter, gold, and green — yes, please! This design will give you the luck of the Irish with its mix-and-match vibes and colors.
2. Geode Green: Show your pride with these nature-inspired digits. With layers of glitter and glass-looking textures, this mani will look great way after St. Paddy’s Day.
3. Ribbons: Deck your nails with ribbons and gold for a festive take on holiday style. Use nail stickers like the ones above to make your mani last all month long.
4. Green on Green: Prep your nails by using nail stamps to effortlessly recreate your favorite holiday shapes. Switch it up by incorporating white or black into the mix to add a bit of depth.
5. Wicked: Long-nailed ladies, this is for you! Take your nails to new heights with a negative-space Leprechaun-approved mani that’s as shimmery as a pot of gold.
6. Rainbow: A St. Paddy’s Day roundup wouldn’t be complete without a rainbow mani. Create an ombre effect on your nails and add a swipe of glitter for an effect that will wow your bar mates.
7. Emerald City: Nothing is better than a green glittery mani, amirite? Layer on large-scale glitter for a style that catches all the light (and attention).
8. Dark and Moody: If you prefer the minimalistic route, then this dark shamrock mani is a must.
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day nail art? Find them on our Pinterest.