7 Guinness Cocktails That Say *Happy St. Patrick’s* Without the Green Dye
Serving shamrock cookies and green cocktails at St. Paddy's Day dinner is always a surefire way to put everyone in a good mood. But if you're looking for a departure from the usual fare, consider some new ways to make the ol' corned beef and raise a glass or two of these Guinness cocktails that are *stoutly* Irish, without a drop of green dye in sight.
This drink recipe calls for rum, ginger beer, blueberry syrup, and a dry stout. Weird combo, we know, but it works. (via Brit + Co)
To a true cocktail lover, a can of Guinness is just an excuse for a bit of experimentation. We're happy to report that the black stuff makes a brilliant mixer with bourbon, grenadine, and blackberries. (via Lucy Parissi / Supergolden Bakes)
A good dark beer goes with pizza, chili — just about everything that's tomato-y. So it was only a matter of time before some enterprising bartender thought to enrich everyone's fave morning-after drink with a nice glug of Guinness. (via A Beautiful Mess)
If you love Guinness and you love ice cream, the Guinness float is your jam. The only thing that foams more satisfyingly than root beer is a tall pint of chocolaty stout. (via Gimme Some Oven)
A scoop of ice cream, spoonful of marshmallow cream, and drizzle of chocolate turn a glass full of rich Guinness into a feast. (via How Sweet It Is)
If you're serving as bartender this St. Patrick's Day, and you're craving an elegant sipper, try this cocktail. Just a bit of bubbly adds real celebratory bling to an everyday stout. (via Feast and West)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
This post has been updated.
- 13 Cranberry Cocktails That Will *Instantly* Liven Up Your ... ›
- 30 Easy Cocktail Recipes to Kick Off the Memorial Day Weekend ... ›
- March Madness: The Sweet Sixteen in Cocktail Form - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Girl Scout Cookie Cocktail Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 15 La Croix Cocktails to Start the Summer Off Right - Brit + Co ›
- Move Over, Pancakes: These 12 Maple Cocktails Require ALL the ... ›
- The 12 Best Cocktails for Mother's Day Brunch - Brit + Co ›
- Cocktails - Brit + Co ›