The BritList: Raincoats for Your Stilettos, A Pep Talk Generator + More!
Good morning, afternoon and evening from the UK! I’ve spent the last week taking in one-man shows, comedy and lots of spectacular dance as part of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. If you have no idea what that is, add it to your to-read-about list. It’s an amazing way to get inspired by thousands of art forms in a beautiful, historic city. Now, enough about me, let’s talk about you. And we’ll kick things off with a pep talk! ;)
1. The Pep Talk Generator: Bookmark this page NOW. Every refresh offers new empowering advice from pros, and TBH, it’s kind of addictive.
2. Everbright: Check out the most colorful interactive workspace, ever. Hero Designs boasts that their creative installation is “like a giant ‘refresh’ button for the brain.” AKA Brit HQ needs one of these, like, yesterday.
3. Stiletto Raincoat: If you New Yorkers need *another* reason to check out Tiger, the Danish IKEA-meets-Dollar-Store retail company, these stiletto raincoats are one of the many wacky and genius products for sale. It’s like a shower cap for your shoes!
4. Florabunda Mobile Charger ($30): Because your mobile charger should be just as cute as your phone case, duh.
5. Wheaties Beer: Breakfast of champions, meet happy hour. Now our favorite nostalgic cereal exists in beer form, and we’re really excited.
7. The Synth Series: Gigantic yarn installation + dancers = a crazy-inspiring art exhibit. We may just have to hop over to D.C. to see this one IRL.
8. Year Round Tape: Um, this calendar tape is a serious game changer. Washi tape wall calendars will never be the same.
9. Pretzel Making at Home ($17): From fried cinnamon sugar pretzels to pretzel grilled cheese with tomato basil jam, this comprehensive cookbook will make *all* of your pretzel-related dreams come true, promise.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.