11 Ways to Stuff Chicken With Your Favorite Ingredients
When it’s the middle of the week and you have half-eaten veggie leftovers, cheese blocks and who knows what else, you need a way to whip them up into something delicious. Here’s the deal: Stuffed chicken breasts are the answer. You can use literally anything and it’s bound to turn out fabulous. These dishes can become your new go-to — like a Taco Tuesday, but for chicken. The 11 recipes we’ve rounded up for you get pretty creative thanks to out-of-the-box ingredients and a whole lot of cheese. So get to it!
1. Stuffed Chicken Breast With Prosciutto, Pears and Brie: Put this dish on the list of what to make when you want to impress your dinner party guests. It really is a simple recipe, but the ingredients make it incredibly classy and (of course) SO tasty. (via SkinnyTaste)
2. Sundried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken: Sundried tomatoes, spinach and cheese make for the perfect balanced meal, especially when it’s all stuffed into a chicken breast. Save this one for busy weeknights when you don’t want to mess with a bunch of ingredients. (via Yammie’s Noshery)
3. Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken: For this recipe, the nutrition factor is boosted up a notch because the cream cheese is substituted with creamy Swiss Laughing Cow cheese. We can definitely get behind a healthy version of our fave flavor combo. (via Little Bits Of)
4. Cajun Stuffed Chicken Breasts: Between all the vegetables (mushrooms, two colors of bell peppers and white onion) and the mouthwatering spices, this stuffed chicken breast is a must-make meal. If Cajun seasoning isn’t enough heat for you, the pepper jack cheese is sure to satisfy. (via The Stay at Home Chef)
5. Bruschetta Stuffed Balsamic Chicken: Bruschetta is fantastic when you put it on top of those little crusty pieces of French bread, but here it’s definitely taken to the next level. The balsamic will give it that extra splash of flavor to make this recipe a new weekly favorite. (via Diethood)
6. Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken: Holy cream cheese and chicken, this recipe is decadent. We all know everything is better with bacon, but bacon and cream cheese make for a grand slam in our book. And it’s so easy… just four ingredients, people. (via Homemade Hooplah)
7. Apple Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Smoky Roasted Sweet Potatoes: We have to admit, apples aren’t the first thing that come to mind when we’re thinking about what to stuff our chicken breasts with. Consider us converted. (via Rachel Cooks)
8. Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts: Provolone might be one of our favorite cheeses because of its salty taste and the fact that it can hang with pretty much any ingredient. In this case, it’s making spinach a little less healthy and a lot more delicious. (via Tastefulventure)
9. Apple Cheddar Stuffed Chicken With Apple Dijon Pan Sauce: Here’s that apple-and-chicken combo again, this time held together with melty cheddar cheese. This recipe is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. (via Iowa Girl Eats)
10. Guacamole Stuffed Chicken Breast: We eat avocado with absolutely everything, so why not stuff it inside a chicken breast too? The outside is breaded with Panko, so prepare for an AH-mazing crunch to complement the creamy filling. (via The Wholesome Dish)
11. Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts: This definitely reminds us of spinach artichoke dip, minus the artichokes. Cream cheese and crumbled feta make this meal so smooth, but the texture from the chicken adds just the right amount of crispiness. (via Basil and Bubbly)
Want more delicious recipes? Follow us on Pinterest!