23 Chic Holiday Gift Ideas Your BFF Will Totally Obsess Over
Even if you know your BFF to a T, finding the perfect holiday gift idea for her can still be a challenge. Because seriously — what do you give the girl who IS everything? A homemade gift is totally rad, but if you’re not the DIY type and baking is out of the question (it’s a kitchen disaster just waiting to happen), pinpointing something that still manages to say, “Girlllll, I just get you,” can be tough. Which is why this list is so game-changing. From chic shades to pretty personalized stationery, the list below has a bomb gift for every girl in your squad.
1. ASOS Cat Velvet Cross Body Bag ($33): The purrfect gift for the cat lady in your life, this crazy-cute crossbody features soft, chic velvet and playful kitty ears.
2. By Boe Crystal Square Ring ($50): Minimalist, sleek and totally chic, these clean-cut baubles will no doubt go over big with your BFF. The gold-plated brass feels timeless and classic, while blush crystals add a hint of shimmer.
3. Quay Australia Sugar + Spice Sunglasses ($50): Give your pal’s go-to shades a major fashion-forward upgrade with a pair of these marbled stunners.
4. Nuxe Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse ($45): From smoothing serum to über-hydrating moisturizer, this little bottle does it all. After giving this stuff a go, she’ll definitely want to make it a regular in her beauty routine (sorry, coconut oil).
5. Pastel Pocket Notebook Set ($18): Whether your bud can’t leave the house without her trusty notebook in hand or she’s constantly losing notes she’s taken on her phone, these colorful pocket pads are great for keeping her everyday musings and lists organized.
6. Diana F+ Buttercup Camera ($99): This bright, sunny number will shine a little light on your BFF’s next photo adventure. A funky way to capture everyday events and weekend getaways, it’ll definitely give her phone camera a run for its money.
7. Becksöndergaard Framed Composition Wool Scarf ($95): Made from 100% wool, this vibrant, hand-printed scarf is just the thing to wrap up your girl in warmth all season long.
8. Clare Elsaesser So Much GicleeArt Print ($20): Deck out her pad with gorgeous one-of-a-kind prints and paintings from some of the many talented peeps on Etsy.
9. Foreo Luna Mini ($139): Revolutionize your bestie’s beauty routine with a gadget that will leave her skin feeling flawless and looking fly. It’s small enough to take on the go, so she can pack it up for all her out-of-town adventures.
10. Talula Montgomery Wrap ($75): Soft and super warm, this woven wrap is made with a luxe wool blend and makes a welcome addition to any wardrobe.
11. White Whale Cocktail Mixers ($30): Your girl is the ultimate entertainer, and she totally kills it on girls’ night with stellar sips and mouth-watering bites. Take her hosting game to the next level with a selection of artisanal mixers — then suggest you sample them stat.
12. The Lovely Wall Neutrals and Metallics Confetti Dots Wall Decals ($50): Brighten up her abode with festive wall decals that totally adhere to any landlord’s rules (they’re removable and reusable).
13. Print, Stitch and Paste Personalized Flat Card Set ($10): Personalized anything is always a nice touch — even more so when the gift helps bring people together.
14. Anthropologie Sidonie Pom Beanie ($50): Like her fave sweater, only better equipped to brave the outdoors, this playful poof topper is *the* piece her closet has been missing.
15. Fig + Yarrow Herbal Steam ($25): A stressed bestie needs a little pampering, and that’s where this spicy mix comes in. Packed with a blend of skin-nourishing herbs, like juniper berry, eucalyptus, ginger root, cedar, orange peel and more, it’ll give her a quick escape from everyday woes.
16. J.Crew Lucite and Crystal Bracelet ($60): Round out her already on-point collection of covetable add-ons with a standout statement cuff. This lucite and crystal sparkler is so pretty you might have to snap up two.
17. The Year of Cozy by Adrianna Adarme ($15): Packed with DIY projects, recipes and more, The Year of Cozy is the gift that keeps on giving. Pack up a few supplies along with the book so that you and your bestie can give one of the projects a go during your next wine night.
18. Finistere Bobby Set ($28): Accented with colorful thread and unique stones, these pins pack some serious pizazz. With these bad boys, bad hair days will be a thing of the past.
19. Zara Check Gloves ($23): Knit mittens are fab, but every girl needs a pair of sophisticated gloves in her cold-weather repertoire. Instead of classic leather, gift her these chic checked numbers instead.
20. Hustle Acrylic Coaster Set ($48): These pretty-in-pink acrylic coasters are perfect for the girl that loves to entertain (or is super particular about her decor). They will inject energy and life into all those weekend get-togethers.
21. Wary Meyers Candle ($32): Warm candlelight and the pleasant scent of woods, grasses, fresh air, lemon and herbs set the tone for a super relaxed soirée. This candle is ideal for the girl on the go that’s looking to relax.
22. H&M Faux Fur Coat ($40): Say hello to the ultimate luxe gift that won’t break the bank. This sassy faux fur topper will send your BFF’s style factor into overdrive.
23. Casetify x Poketo iPhone Case ($40): Make sure your girl is ‘gramming in style with a funky phone case designed by emerging artists.
Which gift are you going to snag for your BFF? Let us know in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)