14 Unique Daiquiris to Beat the Summer Heat
Summer cocktails are no joking matter. From wine slushies to iced tea cocktails, you have so many options to take the edge off while staying cool by the pool or kicking it back on your patio after a long day in the sun. But sometimes you get in the mood for something a little tropical, which is why we threw together a list of some seriously delicious and super unique daiquiris recipes to help keep your taste buds entertained and your body relaxed. Keep scrolling for 14 yummy daiquiris to add to your cocktail armory this summer.
2. Passion Fruit and Guava Daiquiri: Wish you were sitting on a beach in Hawaii? Well, at least you can drink like you are with this tropical cocktail that screams “Aloha!” (via The Little Ferraro Kitchen)
3. Coffee Infused Raspberry Daiquiri: Coffee lovers, you will definitely want to try this. Make a spicy and sweet cocktail that will give you a caffeine rush and a five o’clock buzz in one glass. (via Recipe Fiction)
4. Strawberry Daiquiri With Nectarine Basil Ice Cubes: Want a shortcut to making a fancy drink? Fruity herbed ice cubes help dress up daiquiri mix for a quick and delectable cocktail. (via Running to the Kitchen)
7. Coconut Lime Daiquiri: Having a Diddy-esque white party this summer? If yes, then definitely put this stylish sip on your menu. Blending up cream of coconut and lime with ice creates a frothy, tart flavor you will love. (via Self Proclaimed Foodie)
10. Peach Coco Bongo Daiquiri: Run away to your favorite island with the first sip of peachy delight. Plus, the prep time is under 60 seconds, so it makes the perfect (literally) last-minute cocktail for your party. (via Nugget Market)
11. Strawberries and Cream Daiquiri: We all love strawberries and whipped cream, so why not add a little rum to it? You can knock out this drink in just a few minutes, but remember to make extra, because you’ll definitely want a round two. (via Sugar Spun Run)
13. Mango Coconut Daiquiri: We don’t know about you, but we are all about mangoes this summer. This tropical concoction full of summery fruit is sure to meet all your blender-drink needs. (via Self Proclaimed Foodie)
14. Coconut Strawberry Daiquiri: Looking for a summery sip for you and your S.O.? Make this simply delicious recipe for two that is equally perfect for the summer and for Valentine’s Day. (via Food Fanatic)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy and delicious drink recipe ideas.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)