14 Unique Daiquiris to Beat the Summer Heat
Summer cocktails are no joking matter. From wine slushies to iced tea cocktails, you have so many options to take the edge off while staying cool by the pool or kicking it back on your patio after a long day in the sun. But sometimes you get in the mood for something a little tropical, which is why we threw together a list of some seriously delicious and super unique daiquiris recipes to help keep your taste buds entertained and your body relaxed. Keep scrolling for 14 yummy daiquiris to add to your cocktail armory this summer.
2. Passion Fruit and Guava Daiquiri: Wish you were sitting on a beach in Hawaii? Well, at least you can drink like you are with this tropical cocktail that screams “Aloha!” (via The Little Ferraro Kitchen)
3. Coffee Infused Raspberry Daiquiri: Coffee lovers, you will definitely want to try this. Make a spicy and sweet cocktail that will give you a caffeine rush and a five o’clock buzz in one glass. (via Recipe Fiction)
4. Strawberry Daiquiri With Nectarine Basil Ice Cubes: Want a shortcut to making a fancy drink? Fruity herbed ice cubes help dress up daiquiri mix for a quick and delectable cocktail. (via Running to the Kitchen)
7. Coconut Lime Daiquiri: Having a Diddy-esque white party this summer? If yes, then definitely put this stylish sip on your menu. Blending up cream of coconut and lime with ice creates a frothy, tart flavor you will love. (via Self Proclaimed Foodie)
10. Peach Coco Bongo Daiquiri: Run away to your favorite island with the first sip of peachy delight. Plus, the prep time is under 60 seconds, so it makes the perfect (literally) last-minute cocktail for your party. (via Nugget Market)
11. Strawberries and Cream Daiquiri: We all love strawberries and whipped cream, so why not add a little rum to it? You can knock out this drink in just a few minutes, but remember to make extra, because you’ll definitely want a round two. (via Sugar Spun Run)
13. Mango Coconut Daiquiri: We don’t know about you, but we are all about mangoes this summer. This tropical concoction full of summery fruit is sure to meet all your blender-drink needs. (via Self Proclaimed Foodie)
14. Coconut Strawberry Daiquiri: Looking for a summery sip for you and your S.O.? Make this simply delicious recipe for two that is equally perfect for the summer and for Valentine’s Day. (via Food Fanatic)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy and delicious drink recipe ideas.