Wearing a sweatshirt to the office doesn’t have to be boring or basic. There are tons of possibilities for adding flair while still meeting your office’s dress code. If you’re looking for a comfy, yet glam way to rock your sweatshirt at your nine-to-five, take a peek at these looks. We narrowed down our favorites and added some styling tips to make these sweatshirts office-ready in no time.
1. Work Magic With a Jeweled Collar ($47): Give the illusion of a layered look with this sweatshirt, which makes the perfect companion to a pencil skirt and a stylish loafer on a casual-meets-conference day.
3. Flowers Make a Great Impression ($20): Bold florals are in this spring, and what better way to rock them than with a cozy print? This would look great with dark skinnies and booties on a casual Friday.
6. Start Every Day With Chambray ($54): Wear this sophisticated piece with anything — that is the beauty of chambray. We know you’ve got a colorful statement necklace just begging to be paired with this top.
7. Earn Your Stripes ($95): A chic striped top is a spring wardrobe staple. Pair it with a pencil skirt and heels for a sporty-meets-classic outfit. Add some color with a bib necklace, and you’re good to go.
9. Abstract Without Distraction ($64): Show off your fun side with this quirky printed top. Pair it with a denim pencil skirt and sneakers for a crisp spring look.
10. Day to Night Sequins ($180): Get festive for a work lunch or happy hour with this shimmering sweatshirt. While the sequins bring the drama, you can add some extra polish with dark denim and a classic pump.
11. Hang With the Cool Crowd ($25): Show your fashionable side along with your talents while wearing this piece. Let everyone around you know just how #iamcreative you are. Plus you know we love some good sparkle and shine.
How do you incorporate trendy sweatshirts into your wardrobe? Let us know in the comments below.