18 Stylish Ways to Dress for Work This Fall
Get ready for it, ladies. The best fashion weather of the year is here. We mean, when else can you rock a combination of both summer and winter clothes at the same time? Since most of us spend a majority of our weekdays at the good ol’ office, here are 18 extremely fashion-forward fall ways to dazzle your coworkers.
1. Faux Leather Pleat Skirt ($58): Faux leather is in! Before you think that this look is a little too edgy for work, check out the way Blaire from Atlantic-Pacific toned it down with a simple blazer. Clever, huh? (via Atlantic-Pacific)
2. Curve Blouse With Button Detail ($59): Silky blouses have always been a great choice for the office, but we’re sharing these specifically to show you that there’s no such thing as spring and summer colors anymore. We’re rockin’ lighter hues all year long. (via Color Me Courtney)
4. Day Trip Maxi Dress ($15): The best thing about black maxis is that they can be styled any which way you want. Seriously. This one can easily be dressed up with some sparkling jewels or dressed down with a casual cardi. (via Sea of Shoes)
5. Polka Dot Tube Skirt ($28): We’re seeing spots! Mixing prints is hotter than it’s ever been before, so it would be a very good idea to pair this tube skirt with a colorful striped sweater. (via Atlantic-Pacific)
7. Lace Shell Top ($57): Plain lace tops are kind of like the button-down; they’re so versatile, they can be worn for almost every occasion. We’d recommend tucking this beauty into a bright pencil skirt for maximum style status. (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
10. Keep It Simple Maxi Dress ($55): Tartan prints go hand-in-hand with the back-to-school feeling of early fall style. We’re straying far away from those uniform-like skirts, though. (via Color Me Courtney)
11. Olive Chiffon Shirtdress ($60): Just like plaid, olive basically shouts fall fashion. A shirtdress is always a good way to go, since you only need a belt or some arm candy to spice it up. (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
12. Curve Exclusive Leather Pants ($74): Leather pants play by the same rules as that leather skirt earlier. Better make sure you avoid that unfortunate Ross Geller incident, though. (via Atlantic-Pacific)
14. Ponte Skirt With Pleat Detail ($41): The black skirt is to the LBD what Skipper is to Barbie. It’s the little sister who sometimes gets forgotten, but is oh-so special. (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
15. Sweater With Embroidered Graphic Print ($55): Summer’s over, but that doesn’t mean you have to leave your fun prints behind. While our inspiration image opted for a more traditional sweater print, we’re swooning for our super graphic pick. It’s just so rad. (via Atlantic-Pacific)
16. Tea Rose Blouse ($98): Florals of any kind will never ever go out of style, but fall and winter fashion tends to favor darker prints. This blouse is a great transitional piece for work-to-party wear. (via The Glamourai)
What’s a staple in your fall work wardrobe? Share it with us in the comments below!