Quesarito lovers everywhere freaked out last year when Taco Bell announced that you could tie the knot at the fast-food chain as it would now be offering wedding ceremonies at its flagship Las Vegas Cantina Restaurant. Because nothing sounds dreamier than a wedding menu smothered in queso. Now, Taco Bell has upped the ante just a bit, selling their first-ever wedding collection online… and yes, there’s a sauce packet garter belt.
If you can’t make it to the Las Vegas strip to ring in your nuptials at Taco Bell, there’s no reason you can’t incorporate the chain into your big day by way of their new line of wedding shirts, accessories, and champagne glasses. And if you’re obsessed with the beloved drive-thru chain but not enough to design a wedding dress made from Taco Bell wrappers, this new collection is the perfect happy medium.
Now available online in Taco Bell’s Taco Shop, here are a few of the new offerings from the brand’s wedding line.
1. Mr. Shirt ($20): Because your husband-to-be deserves to show off his Taco Bell pride.
2. Mrs. Tank ($20): Be careful not to drip nacho cheese sauce in this comfy casual tank.
3. Sauce Packet Bowtie ($20): The most dapper way to say “I Do.”
4. Sauce Packet Garter ($20): Because it wouldn’t be a wedding day without getting a little bit saucy.
5. Champagne Glass Set ($10): Toast to a life filled with love, happiness, and burritos all around.
Would you rock Taco Bell wedding gear to celebrate your nuptials? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Taco Bell)