The BritList: A Bottle Opener Remote, Electric Hoodies + More
Top of the morning to you, BritList readers! We’ve got a great collection of goodies for you this fine Friday so, from banana slicers to electric hoodies, let’s get right to it!
Ready for the ultimate in couch potato-dom? The Clicker is a universal remote and bottle opener in one. Now all you need is a remote controlled rolling beverage cooler.
2. 50 Shades of Chicken: Exactly what you think. A well-written and informative mockery of 50 Shades of Grey, packed with, you guessed it, 50 chicken recipes, “each more seductive than the last, in a book that makes every dinner a turn-on.”
3. Tailly: A wearable cat tail that wags in response to your heartbeat. So so strange.
4. Banana Slicer: Making breakfast with bananas that much easier one household at a time. The best part of this product is definitely the Amazon Reviews and incredible user photos. From one reviewer:
Then, after a fit of banana-induced rage, my parole officer introduced me to this kitchen marvel and my life was changed. No longer consumed by seething anger and animosity towards thick-skinned yellow fruit, I was able to concentrate on my love of theatre and am writing a musical play about two lovers from rival gangs that just try to make it in the world. I think I’ll call it South Side Story.
5. Kama Sutra Cookie Cutters: Speaking of getting freaky in the kitchen, how about these cookie cutters?
Whoa. How do you get your foot in there? And guess what, it’s not just a concept. You can actually buy them, and in tons of color combos!
7. Bowser Beer: Your pup needs her brewskis too, bro.
8. iPhone Button Case: Miss your old school Star Tac buttons? This iPhone case concept brings them back!
Wait a minute, could this be 10 Ways to Style BALLOONS?! These gorgeous creations by Japanese artist Rie Hosokai of Daisy Balloon are made of actual balloons. So cool.
You can’t see it, it’s electric, boogie woogie woogie! Ok, technically you can see the electricity in these geek chic hoodies, but we couldn’t resist a reference to the Electric Slide.