The BritList: A Bottle Opener Remote, Electric Hoodies + More
Top of the morning to you, BritList readers! We’ve got a great collection of goodies for you this fine Friday so, from banana slicers to electric hoodies, let’s get right to it!
1. Bottle-Opening Universal Remote: Ready for the ultimate in couch potato-dom? The Clicker is a universal remote and bottle opener in one. Now all you need is a remote controlled rolling beverage cooler.
2. 50 Shades of Chicken: Exactly what you think. A well-written and informative mockery of 50 Shades of Grey, packed with, you guessed it, 50 chicken recipes, “each more seductive than the last, in a book that makes every dinner a turn-on.”
3. Tailly: A wearable cat tail that wags in response to your heartbeat. So so strange.
4. Banana Slicer: Making breakfast with bananas that much easier one household at a time. The best part of this product is definitely the Amazon Reviews and incredible user photos. From one reviewer:
Then, after a fit of banana-induced rage, my parole officer introduced me to this kitchen marvel and my life was changed. No longer consumed by seething anger and animosity towards thick-skinned yellow fruit, I was able to concentrate on my love of theatre and am writing a musical play about two lovers from rival gangs that just try to make it in the world. I think I’ll call it South Side Story.
5. Kama Sutra Cookie Cutters: Speaking of getting freaky in the kitchen, how about these cookie cutters?
7. Bowser Beer: Your pup needs her brewskis too, bro.
8. iPhone Button Case: Miss your old school Star Tac buttons? This iPhone case concept brings them back!
10. Electric Hoodies: You can’t see it, it’s electric, boogie woogie woogie! Ok, technically you can see the electricity in these geek chic hoodies, but we couldn’t resist a reference to the Electric Slide.
What goodness have you found online this week? Share links with us in the comments below.