The BritList: The Speaker Blanket, Screen Cleaner Shirts + More
This week has been a doozy here at Brit HQ! With the exciting launch of Brit’s Picks, all sorts of awesome photos from our first Brit Co-Op parties, and our very first guest post over on Buzzfeed, we can barely catch our breath. But, we’re not too busy to serve up a Friday morning BritList. Here you go! :)
1. Book Vase: How sweet is this little book vase? It nestles into your bookshelf oh-so-seamlessly.
2. Speaker Blanket: A blanket with speakers? Summer 2013 just got an upgrade.
Now this is some serious nail art. Etsy seller, IHeartNailArt, creates nail decals based on art, cats, Pacman, and more.
In a galaxy far, far away…
Feel like you’re perpetually hosting out-of-towners? Then you might be just the customer for this innovative trunk of handiness. It stows neatly as a coffee table or side table and expands to create a place to hang, shelves, and a place for shoes. Add this to your convertible furniture collection for sure.
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen baby onesies in the form of cupcakes, but it might be cutest execution yet.
This collection of swimsuits by We Are Handsome is photographically inspired, and pretty dang smokin’.
8. Screen Cleaner Shirts: Just how nerdy are you? Would you wear a t-shirt or dress shirt that doubles as a microfiber screen cleaner?
9. DIY Print Shop: It’s a screen printing shop… in a box!
10. Diameters Statement Necklace: This gorgeous necklace is definitely inspiring some DIY hackery here at Brit HQ.
11. Bohemian Guitars: These quirky oil can guitars are inspired by the streets of South Africa. We particularly love the Cat in the Hat guitar.
12. Itch A Skitch: It’s a web-based Etch-a-Sketch! So awesome.
13. FaceSwap: Ok this app is actually kind of hilarious. It makes it easy to swap faces in any photo you want.
14. Stationery by Poketo: We always love heading to Poketo for workspace inspiration. This time, we’re all about notebooks, pens, and other stationery items.
15. Sasquatch 128oz Flask: Last, but most definitely not least, the Sasquatch Flask! So amazing.
Um, WHAT IS THIS?! Possibly the most bizarre baby-related product we’ve ever seen, and not something we would ever endorse. Yikes. This is even more stranger than Comfy Breasts, a recent Kickstarter find.