The BritList: The Speaker Blanket, Screen Cleaner Shirts + More
This week has been a doozy here at Brit HQ! With the exciting launch of Brit’s Picks, all sorts of awesome photos from our first Brit Co-Op parties, and our very first guest post over on Buzzfeed, we can barely catch our breath. But, we’re not too busy to serve up a Friday morning BritList. Here you go! :)
1. Book Vase: How sweet is this little book vase? It nestles into your bookshelf oh-so-seamlessly.
2. Speaker Blanket: A blanket with speakers? Summer 2013 just got an upgrade.
8. Screen Cleaner Shirts: Just how nerdy are you? Would you wear a t-shirt or dress shirt that doubles as a microfiber screen cleaner?
9. DIY Print Shop: It’s a screen printing shop… in a box!
10. Diameters Statement Necklace: This gorgeous necklace is definitely inspiring some DIY hackery here at Brit HQ.
11. Bohemian Guitars: These quirky oil can guitars are inspired by the streets of South Africa. We particularly love the Cat in the Hat guitar.
12. Itch A Skitch: It’s a web-based Etch-a-Sketch! So awesome.
13. FaceSwap: Ok this app is actually kind of hilarious. It makes it easy to swap faces in any photo you want.
14. Stationery by Poketo: We always love heading to Poketo for workspace inspiration. This time, we’re all about notebooks, pens, and other stationery items.
15. Sasquatch 128oz Flask: Last, but most definitely not least, the Sasquatch Flask! So amazing.