Hot Town, Summer in the City: 25 Sizzling Swimsuits
We know it’s still April but we’re already feeling a toasty vibe in the air and can’t wait to bask in the sunny glow of hot summer days. With that in mind, it’s almost swimsuit season! Naturally, we’ve rounded up a whole bunch of smokin’ little numbers, from one-piece to two-piece, striped to floral, neon to monochrome, and everything in between.
2. Pop Art One-Piece ($98): Inspired by pop art prints from the 60s, this sleek one-piece would also work great as a top.
3. Kushcush One Piece ($167): This dreamy print makes us think of deep blue seas and underwater creatures.
4. Punk Floral Bikini ($44 and up): It’s a tall order to call a floral print “punk” but we do love the contrasting hues in this bright bikini.
5. Beach Riot Colorblock One-Piece ($133): Speaking of bright colors, this one-piece has 80s written all over it.
6. Hurley Geo-Stripe Bikini ($82): Inspired by tribal patterns and textiles, we love the boho vibe of this two-piece.
7. Jazz Club Fringe One Piece ($200): We admit, this looks a little bit like the top half of an ice skating outfit from the early 90s, but it’s still kind of awesome. Pretty perfect for a bachelorette or 4th of July beach weekend.
8. Reversible Cut Out Swimsuit ($165): This. Is. Reversible! What more do you need to know?
9. Zinke Starboard One Piece ($132): Pastel hues and a geometric print make this piece as modern as it is pretty.
10. Painted Neon Bikini ($140): Black boots with a bikini? Why not? :)
11. Yes Master Geo One-Piece ($68): This tie dye style halter is another one that would look great with a high-waisted skirt and statement necklace.
12. American Dream ($65): Now this is a Memorial Day or 4th of July swimsuit if we’ve ever seen one!
13. Mara Hoffman Rainbow Bikini ($220): We love the flirty bounce of the top on this pretty patterned piece.
15. Geo Pattern Bikini ($24): Another option with a flowy top layer, we’re digging the super bold prints and colors in this fun bikini.
16. Lauren Moffatt Challenger Bikini ($198): Hello there stripes, have you met color block?
17. Textile Pattern Bikini ($27): We do love us any print inspired by traditional textiles.
18. Mara Hoffman Pow Wow One-Piece ($275): This might be our favorite one-piece in the lot! It manages to be elegant and sexy all at the same time.
20. Fringe Bikini ($154): Fringe is a great way to make the top of any bikini a little more modest.
21. Day Dreamer Sea Green Swimsuit ($151): Now that is some neon! Love the lace detail on the back of this suit.
23. Ikat Fringe Bikini ($160): More fringe! Love the combination of Ikat patterns and flirty fringe.
25. Mara Hoffman Luau Bikini ($229): Lastly, our favorite bikini of the bunch! It’s got chevrons, multiple prints, and two hooks in the back. So lovely!
What swimwear will you sport this summer? Tell us in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.