Hot Town, Summer in the City: 25 Sizzling Swimsuits
We know it’s still April but we’re already feeling a toasty vibe in the air and can’t wait to bask in the sunny glow of hot summer days. With that in mind, it’s almost swimsuit season! Naturally, we’ve rounded up a whole bunch of smokin’ little numbers, from one-piece to two-piece, striped to floral, neon to monochrome, and everything in between.
2. Pop Art One-Piece ($98): Inspired by pop art prints from the 60s, this sleek one-piece would also work great as a top.
3. Kushcush One Piece ($167): This dreamy print makes us think of deep blue seas and underwater creatures.
4. Punk Floral Bikini ($44 and up): It’s a tall order to call a floral print “punk” but we do love the contrasting hues in this bright bikini.
5. Beach Riot Colorblock One-Piece ($133): Speaking of bright colors, this one-piece has 80s written all over it.
6. Hurley Geo-Stripe Bikini ($82): Inspired by tribal patterns and textiles, we love the boho vibe of this two-piece.
7. Jazz Club Fringe One Piece ($200): We admit, this looks a little bit like the top half of an ice skating outfit from the early 90s, but it’s still kind of awesome. Pretty perfect for a bachelorette or 4th of July beach weekend.
8. Reversible Cut Out Swimsuit ($165): This. Is. Reversible! What more do you need to know?
9. Zinke Starboard One Piece ($132): Pastel hues and a geometric print make this piece as modern as it is pretty.
10. Painted Neon Bikini ($140): Black boots with a bikini? Why not? :)
11. Yes Master Geo One-Piece ($68): This tie dye style halter is another one that would look great with a high-waisted skirt and statement necklace.
12. American Dream ($65): Now this is a Memorial Day or 4th of July swimsuit if we’ve ever seen one!
13. Mara Hoffman Rainbow Bikini ($220): We love the flirty bounce of the top on this pretty patterned piece.
15. Geo Pattern Bikini ($24): Another option with a flowy top layer, we’re digging the super bold prints and colors in this fun bikini.
16. Lauren Moffatt Challenger Bikini ($198): Hello there stripes, have you met color block?
17. Textile Pattern Bikini ($27): We do love us any print inspired by traditional textiles.
18. Mara Hoffman Pow Wow One-Piece ($275): This might be our favorite one-piece in the lot! It manages to be elegant and sexy all at the same time.
20. Fringe Bikini ($154): Fringe is a great way to make the top of any bikini a little more modest.
21. Day Dreamer Sea Green Swimsuit ($151): Now that is some neon! Love the lace detail on the back of this suit.
23. Ikat Fringe Bikini ($160): More fringe! Love the combination of Ikat patterns and flirty fringe.
25. Mara Hoffman Luau Bikini ($229): Lastly, our favorite bikini of the bunch! It’s got chevrons, multiple prints, and two hooks in the back. So lovely!
What swimwear will you sport this summer? Tell us in the comments below!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.