The BritList: The ’90s Button, Sauvignon Blanc Kettle Corn + More
Happy Friday dear readers! It’s been another bright summery week here at Brit HQ, and we’re getting pumped up for August. As we continue on the path of ice cream obsession, we’ve explored semifreddo bites, fruity granitas, and an ice cream cake that involves brownies, moose tracks, and pirouline cookies. Of course, we’ve always got room for a few more goodies. We hope you enjoy this week’s accidentally-’90s edition of the BritList.
1. The ’90s Button: It’s a button that causes you to have a visual seizure and also takes you back to the ’90s. What’s not to like? Every time you hit the button, you’re served a music video from our favorite decade. Well done Internet, well done.
2. Map Glassware: These pretty pieces of glassware make great gifts for just about any occasion – you could even make a whole set based on the different cities you’ve lived in.
3. Famous Dudes Rocking Lisa Frank: Um. WHAT? This might be the best Buzzfeed roundup to date. It’s a whole bunch of photos of famous dudes wearing Lisa Frank apparel. Amazing.
4. Internet-Themed Crayons from the ’90s: I guess we’re on a serious ’90s kick today? Or all the time… In any case, how awesomely named are these crayons? What is World Wide Web Yellow? Point & Click Green?
5. TV + Camera Head Necklaces: These quirky necklaces made us giggle for sure. A fun gift for techie fashionistas.
6. Sauvignon Blanc Kettle Corn: But why? We’re going to have to order some to see what the deal is, but we’re questioning this commitment to making everything taste like wine.
8. Ice Cream Bean Bag: But why, oh why, does an ice cream FLOAT not exist yet?
9. Cartan Cocktail Napkins: Anthropologie is known for gorgeous textiles in all shapes and sizes, and these napkins are the latest goodies to catch our eye.
10. Fixed Camera Stands for Tourist Selfies: Genius! Arm beautiful lookout points with tables built for setting up a self-timer on your camera or smartphone. We love it!
Bonus! Jared Leto Reblogged One of Our Posts: Or as we like to call him, Jordan Catalano. I think we can head pretty happily into our weekend now that our favorite hunk from the ’90s (besides JTT, of course) knows about our website.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.